Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1530646 on Feb 18, 2008

As a chronic insomniac, I am always looking for stuff to help me fall asleep and, more importantly, get back to sleep when I wake (frequently) in the night. This licorice tea seems to put me to sleep! Now I can't even finish a few pages of bedtime reading before my eyes want to close. And when I wake up early in the morning, I can turn over and actually go back to sleep -- whether I intend to or not.

Adrenal Help.

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Nov 27, 2007

Not bad. A couple cups helps my adrenals..it's noticeable.

A Leveler

Posted by Reviewer2840846 on Apr 22, 2007

I tried this tea & introduced it to friends & family. We find it calming & I notice that is helps supress my evening urges for snacking.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1857955 on Sep 22, 2008

If you've never had licorice tea, it does not taste like licorice candy, which is not really licorice flavored. Real licorice is just sweet, with a pleasant, but not strong, flavor. It has herbal benefits, and also works as a natural sweetener. You can add a bag to a cup or pot of regular tea to sweeten it. I only wish this were organic.

Very Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2718008 on Mar 25, 2009

Tastes great and is good for digestion. Great service from iherb as always.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Apr 22, 2009

I highly recommend this tea. It has a smooth flavor. Unfortunately, the last batch we purchased was a different tea. I will be reordering when iherb receives a new batch. This is one of my families favorite teas. Thanks iherb for your assistance.

Licorice Root Tea

Posted by Reviewer1784191 on Oct 06, 2009

The bags came in pairs, with them needing to be cut in two in order that they be separated. The tea seems fresh and it definitely is a bargin for the price!

very good value

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Feb 06, 2010

I got this because it was the least expensive brand. The bags are not individually wrapped and when I saw how small they were, I thought "no wonder". But, this tea is very potent, so I would probably buy again.

Alvita Licorice Root Tea

Posted by Reviewer1120901 on Aug 08, 2010

This is the first time I have tried and tasted Licorice Root tea and I love it. It is very good and I don't even have to sweeten the tea with anything. It has good flavor. I like that it is organic.

Licorice Tea

Posted by Reviewer1175587 on Feb 01, 2008

Excellent ptoduct, excellent service. Delivery was fast!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »