Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Alvita Teas, Nettle Leaf, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.44 oz (41 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nice tea

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Jul 09, 2014

The flavour is mild I love mine with honey and lemon. The only negative is that some tea bags have very little tea in them so I need to double up.

Anemic Symptoms

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Jan 03, 2014

Personally I did feel like having this tea daily helped with anemic symptoms. I used to have a very severe one and ever since having nettle tea from this brand it sort of helped with it. Like iHerb states I don't recommend anyone to substitute medical treatment. However, I was taking a liquid iron supplement (because I heard the body absorbs the nutrients better in liquid form), and even that product had nettle in it. I wasn't taking it as often I was supposed to because the taste was a little difficult to tolerate. For me drinking nettle tea brewed with this product was so much easier and I could have it with meal, or whenever I need a warm drink to soothe myself or before I go to sleep. The taste was mineral-y and marine-y (but not "fishy" or stinky). I personally found it cleansing, pleasant at times and a good accompaniment to a meal. The 24 bags went out very fast, within 2 weeks or so. I brewed the same bag twice, but the second brew will be much, much lighter. The only minor complaint I have with this product is that the tea bag doesn't have a tag, and the contents inside is way too finely ground. Next time I'd like to buy the dried herb in bulk and drink it often throughout the day.

Alvita tea, Nettle leaf

Posted by Reviewer1491864 on Apr 02, 2008

I recommend this product this is a good tea for your hair,skin and nails.

nice tea

Posted by Reviewer2526314 on Feb 13, 2009

I liked this tea, I just put in a little stevia for sweeteness. Not bitter as most nettle teas are.Will purchase again.

Hearty tea

Posted by Reviewer2445104 on Mar 09, 2009

A good flavor and a good tea. I also want to say that all three of these teas were priced very well. On my budget I will be ordering again. Thank you

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »