Alvita Teas, Nettle Leaf, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.44 oz (41 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Just okay

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 25, 2014

There is a so little tea in each bag, it's just sad. Makes one cup of weak tea in a regular tea cup size -- which is very little! I've also tried Alvita Organic Nettle Leaf Tea Bags sold here on iHerb, and you seem to get more tea in each bag. That tastes "smokier" than this, which is more mild. Anyway, I wouldn't repurchase this. It's not worth the price tag.

A bit disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1871696 on Nov 14, 2014

I always purchased this product, and I truly love it. Except this time, when I bought it, I was very disappointed with the fact that the amount of tea in the bag it is sooooooo badly reduced that you can hardly make a good cup of tea from it :((((( where before you could make at least 2 strong cups with one bag. This is really sad :(( I am not sure if the company thinks the consumers would not notice this? Not good

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Sep 18, 2008

This is better than some nettles teas I've tried - especially if blended with peppermint.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer3003545 on Mar 02, 2012

It's convenient. When I don't have my nettle infusion with me, I use this tea bags instead.

Helps Milk Supply and Iron Levels

Posted by Reviewer1358131 on Sep 17, 2012

Nettle Tea is known to help with milk supply (and supplies vitamins and minerals that also help; iron being one of them). I've had an organic nettle tea before that smelled and tasted great. This brand smelled weird (like very old dried leaves), and tasted weird. I'm going back to Celebration Herbals Organic Nettle tea. There was no odd smell, and it tasted great. I'm not sure if taking it alone helped my milk supply, but definitely taking it in combination with fenugreek and blessed thistle has helped!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »