Nettle Leaf Tea Bags

Posted by 4908941713834520627 on Aug 29, 2012

Bought these to try as we heard nettle might help give relief of allergy and arthritis symptoms. So far there are no major changes but it may be too soon to tell. Nettle tea tastes better than expected, especially with a little honey.

not as sweet as i had hoped

Posted by Reviewer1909548 on Feb 28, 2011

but still a very good tea. especially if lemon is added. have no idea how all the health benefits have affected me yet, however. i hear this has a decent amount of iron which should help me with my defficiency.

Good Tea

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

This tea is rich and tastes great...

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This is the first time I'm trying nettle tea for detoxing. The taste is pretty mild, almost tasteless. I guess it's working because I keep having to go to the toilet a lot (nettle tea is a natural diuretic).

Pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer1629333 on Oct 05, 2010

Warm, uplifting flavour. Much easier than gathering and preparing nettles! Too early to report benefits to joints, but certainly does no harm.

interesting taste

Posted by Reviewer1132523 on May 27, 2009

The taste is not like other teas. It is very earthy and i really like it. I mix it with the RRL as a pregnancy tea. I really enjoy it. i feel like i have more energy. maybe from all the good vitamins and minerals that the tea has.

nice tea

Posted by Reviewer2526314 on Feb 13, 2009

I liked this tea, I just put in a little stevia for sweeteness. Not bitter as most nettle teas are.Will purchase again.

Hearty tea

Posted by Reviewer2445104 on Mar 09, 2009

A good flavor and a good tea. I also want to say that all three of these teas were priced very well. On my budget I will be ordering again. Thank you

Nice tea

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 07, 2015

I like to drink herbal teas and this is good choice to have.

Great tea and great international delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2257742 on Oct 16, 2013

The nettle leaf tea is great and one of the best medicinal teas (I bet next only to green tea). Alvita brand is one of the best, though it is kind of pricier. But what I liked about ordering in iHerb was the seamless and cost effective shipping to international locations. While I got the tea in less than a week to Bangalore, India, the shipping charge was very nominal with DHL, though DHL should have put some effort in avoiding the customs duty at the airport (in my earlier deliveries of same product, they had done so, and got me zero duty or reduced duty). I should say that for Indians wanting this tea, this is the most cost effective way to get this nettle leaf tea, rather than through other options available in Indian online stores.