Alvita Teas, Panax Ginseng, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.48 oz (42 g) (Discontinued Item)

For the price a good deal

Posted by Reviewer3062981 From Minnesota on Apr 30, 2011

Alvita teas seem to be of good quality. the packaging could be better but that would cost more. for the price this is a good buy.

So so

Posted by DawnMellowship From Great Britain on May 17, 2012

Not a great taste but it's ok if you mix it with other herbal teas like licorice. I prefer ginseng vials for an energy boost rather than the tea, they seem to have a more pronounced effect.

no effect on me.

Posted by Reviewer1811291 From Alabama on Jun 01, 2010

Doesn't seem to have any effect on me.

alvita ginseng tea

Posted by Reviewer2868227 From Nevada on Mar 08, 2011

originally, i purchased this for a friend. She returned it not liking the taste. I admit it tastes like a cup of dirt- it's a root - I expected as much. If I mix the ginseng with lipton superfruit goji & raspberry with stevia I've got a healthy energy drink! I chose this brand because i liked that it was the only brand that packaged strictly ginseng alone. I am happy with this product, just found a way to make it taste good so will comment again about affects as I experience. thanks iherb!