Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1771042 on Dec 08, 2008

Price is great. Tea doesn't taste the best, but is great for cleaning your blood. You get used to the taste after a while.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer1780051 on May 30, 2008

The tea is reasonably priced and has a pleasant, mild flavor. It seems to contribute to irritation of the bladder if I have more than one cup of any kind of tea in one day.

Great tea at a Great Price

Posted by Reviewer3195345 on Oct 24, 2010

Not sure how it tastes because I use it to make my herbal shampoos. But I guess having a cup wouldn't hurt.

taste great

Posted by Reviewer2492980 on May 17, 2011

this tea really tastes good, It makes me tired though , but overall I recommend this tea.

Love it!

Posted by existentialevolution on Oct 27, 2011

Nice, light, and refreshing. If you like heavy tasting teas you won't like this.

fast service

Posted by Reviewer1358295 on Jan 02, 2012

Fast service and the product is extremely tasty. Thank you.

mild taste

Posted by brownrice on Feb 16, 2013

The taste is quite mild, good for daily drinking.

Mild herbal taste

Posted by 5225057505184760485 on Nov 19, 2013

I'm now drinking red clover tea everyday to cure my candida. I haven't seen any results yet but it has a mild herbal taste which is acceptable for me.

not sure

Posted by 4897607291141854890 on Dec 05, 2013

I enjoy this tea just as much as Red Clover tea that i have used from another company, but this one seem milder than the other brand, so i have to use two bags for one cup of tea. then again it must be just me.

Pleasantly, Mild Taste

Posted by health4life on Feb 06, 2014

Red clover tea has a pleasantly mild taste. I believe it did help me with my cleansing because I was getting rid off a lot of mucus from my system. I believe the price, quantity, and quality is a great value.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »