Alvita Rasp. Leaf Tea

Posted by Reviewer1040566 on Dec 22, 2007

Alvita brand has proven just as effective as the Traditional Medicinal's brand of Raspberry Leaf Tea for me. I've been drinking it for 8 years for its menstral regulating properties and post partum hemmoraging. Plus during 3 of my 6 pregnancies. The taste seems identical to TM brand. A big plus was 24 bags per box at a slightly cheaper price. I can buy less boxes at a time. I need to drink it nearly every day per month, so stocking up is easier with less boxes to buy.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Jun 01, 2009

I've been drinking one cup of this Monday through Friday (at work) for the past couple of weeks and I've had my first on-time menstrual cycle in years. It has to be the tea!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2744062 on Sep 10, 2010

I am very pleased with this product and I have just re-ordered more. I drink about 2-3 cups per day and it significantly helped to relieve my menstrual cramps.

Fertility tonic!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I drink this tea as fertility tonic. It is full of vitamins and minerals. For grater effect I also take the capsules sometimes: Nature's Way, Red Raspberry Leaves. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1400377 on May 13, 2009

I suffered from spotting, and the red raspberry leaf tea helped my menstrual regulate better. Good taste too

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1193576 on Apr 03, 2009

I purchased this tea, as I heard it was great to use to upstart labor and help with contractions. I was a week and half overdue and after drinking a cup and half of this, 9 hours later I had my little girl in my arms. I don't know if it was a coincidence but it is tasty and seemed to work very well.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2968926 on Apr 09, 2009

Delicious and great for toning the uterus when pregnant.

great tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer2891355 on Apr 26, 2009

great tasting, wonderful price. We have taken to making 5 tea bags at once in a giant pot mixing the honey in and drinking it as ice tea through out the day. It has been wonderful for this pregnancy so far. Even my husband enjoys drinking it!

Breastfeeding mother

Posted by Reviewer2579229 on Jan 05, 2009

I am a mother of a 5 month old baby and I've been drinking this tea to help me with my milk supply. It works wonderfully and tastes great. This is a great website to order from, I would recommend this to anyone.

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea

Posted by Reviewer2981858 on Apr 07, 2008

This product is excellent and i would and do recommend it to everyone. This product is especially helpful to women and pms symptoms.