Quality OK

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

If this is what you want, it's a good tea. The taste is fine, but it isn't something I would really want to drink if given the choice.

Taste Good

Posted by 5110391601744705372 on Jan 11, 2014

Have been taking Alvita's Raspberry Tea daily since I received the product in Nov 2013. It tastes good on its own, just add hot water. I hope that the product can help strengthen my body, in particular my uterus. All in all, its a great tasting tea!

Fertility tonic!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I drink this tea as fertility tonic. It is full of vitamins and minerals. For grater effect I also take the capsules sometimes: Nature's Way, Red Raspberry Leaves. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

x

Posted by 5702770867058099911 on Oct 16, 2013

x

Yummy and tasty!

Posted by 5452595664166579491 on Jul 07, 2013

this tea is super sweet, i used it as a herbal remedy and was surprised by the results it gave me!

good tea without additives

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

it doesnt have any additives that's most important. Хороший чай но еслиб я жила в России то дешевле и надежнее собрать листочки на даче летом. :)

Nice!

Posted by 5266863872652236640 on Apr 03, 2013

Good!

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

I use RRL tea during pregnancy and it helps with post partum bleeding. With it in tea bag form, it is very convenient.

Labor Support

Posted by Alyssa on Jan 14, 2013

I drank this tea during my third trimester of pregnancy and then brewed a gallon of it and iced it to drink during labor. I really think it helped my body along with strong, consistent contractions. It was refreshing, too!

Good and simple

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

I like that nothing is added to this herbal tea, it's simple but does the job. I used it during late pregnancy and postpartum. It's an excellent value, the company doesn't make you pay for fancy packaging.