Always Young, Renewal HGH, Original, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

A good boost!

Posted by Reviewer1655762 on Apr 09, 2011

This product works! You have to be eating right and exercising.My skin looks better and I am a little stronger in the gym.My muscle are more defined also! I have been sleeping deeper -I spray 3 times before I go to sleep. No bad reactions from this at all-and I have been using a little more than suggested.I am 49 yrs. old.

This gets results.

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Jul 18, 2011

My husband and I both are taking this. We can definitely tell a difference with our skin, energy, and sexual desire. Would recommend.

hgh renewal classic

Posted by Reviewer3130419 on Jul 21, 2011

Well it's been a week and I'm am quietly very optimistic regarding this product - my sleep patterns have improved and my overall mood is upbeat +++ it does give me energy boost - can't wait til it really kicks in over the upcoming months

Fast service

Posted by Reviewer2796326 on Aug 29, 2011

Thanks for the great service still in the early stages of trying this hgh but feel alot more energy each day.Rob from Canada.