Really good taste

Posted by 5205371016186195711 on Sep 17, 2015

I like this taste and it's really remind chocolate.

AMAZING!

Posted by 4876034421335774714 on Mar 12, 2014

I love this! I originally ordered this just out of curiosity, but am so glad I did! it's great in my morning shake with a banana, apple and dates. Kinda feels like you're drinking chocolate milk, but it's actually vegan :)

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

Rx for Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 15, 2012

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Mar 22, 2012

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2890205 on Dec 04, 2011

Great chocolate taste and very satisfying.

really like

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Dec 02, 2011

great taste,doesnt taste too green,nice chocolate taste.could be a bigger container tho.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2271467 on May 29, 2011

Excellent product..tastes okay with real ingrediants.

Lovely Chocolate Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3150916 on Apr 26, 2011

Very satisfying when added to almond milk or a smoothie, gives energy for hours.

best meal of my day!!

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jul 07, 2010

Though I purchase just about every other supplement from the awesome iHerb, I do not buy this here, because it's such an expensive product, and any discount helps. So, I order it from Vitacost when I can get their free shipping option. But know that this, along with the pomegranate mango flavor, is the FINEST protein shake/ meal replacement product I have ever used, and I've tried many. They are delicious when blended with organic rice or almond milk and ice (the chocolate benefits from an extra teaspoon of cocoa powder, raw if possible). As a vegetarian, I feel like I'm getting the best protein known to humankind with this stuff, and my stomach never gets upset, as it has with other protein shakes. I just feel nicely energized and satisfied after ingesting a completely nutritious and delicious- yet highly unprocessed- raw food. Perhaps our beloved iHerb will consider offering it for at least 3 dollars less, like some of its competitors? Thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »