Tastes Best when you add...

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 14, 2012

I will say that this one tastes best when I added bananas and strawberries. I am not a fan of the taste alone but with a few small chunks of fruit blended in, it was a good tasting smoothie. I got a boost of energy and overall, it was a pretty good meal replacement.

From Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1128483 on Mar 25, 2012

its taste is not very plesant but it works good. I feel better if I take it daily. but the taste... oh.. ((

Good in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Apr 20, 2012

I've finished my first jar and bought another to add to my morning smoothies. Tastes good and seems to have good stuff in it.

Good tasting, but not cheap.

Posted by norwayway on Jul 09, 2012

Nice nutty, mildly fruity taste. Especially nice with rice or oat milk, which it blends just fine with. One serving a day and it lasts for no more than 15 days, which makes it a bit expensive compared with similar products. It didnt keep me full for long, but it helps to mix or eat something fat with it, for instance avocado or nuts.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Mar 15, 2010

Doesn't satisfy hunger as much as I hoped, but good for mid morning. I wasn't crazy about the taste, so now I mix a half portion with a half serving of unflavored whey - much more palatable to me.