One of the best

Posted by Reviewer1179473 on Oct 02, 2011

This product doesn't dissolve completely in water, which I really don't like in any supplement. Still, as "green" drinks go, it's one of the most agreeable tasting. I like the naturalness of it and that it's not fill with vanilla, chocolate, berry or some other fake flavor. The taste is a very mild, green flavor. Even better, it doesn't taste "bean-y" like to many other green supplements that use beans, legumes or grains for the protein component. This doesn't. It uses hemp and brown rice. That's another reason why it's flavor remains lighter and there's no bloating. Definitely recommended. You just have to keep shaking it up so it doesn't settle at the bottom of your shaker.

from Norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Mar 22, 2012

This actually feels like a meal! The taste is very good, especially blended with rice or almond milk. But it is ok with water also. I would clearly recommend this before the pomegranate/mango infusion which I find far to sweet!

Best way to start your day.

Posted by Reviewer1121105 on Jan 13, 2010

This is the best product. A complete meal in a glass. Love this stuff.

raw smoothie powder

Posted by Reviewer2915988 on Feb 21, 2012

no gluten, no soy, and raw!! i really like this product. i mix mine with fruit for a smoothie, but the taste of the actual powder is mild, not grassy at all.

Amazing Meal

Posted by Reviewer1072076 on Dec 21, 2011

A very good product. I highly recommend it.

Love this protein!!

Posted by Reviewer2506673 on Jan 30, 2012

Best hemp protein ever!! I love Amazing Meal and this id my favorite one (the chocolate flavor and the pommegranate mango are also amazingly delicious as well!!) I like the original blend because I can add my sweetener of choice. It has all the goodness of amazing meal with no sugar added. Love this protein!!

amazing grass , Amazing meal, original blend

Posted by Reviewer1858420 on Jan 31, 2012

Good blend which gives you energy!!!

Amazing Grass, Original Blend

Posted by Reviewer1274489 on Feb 05, 2012

A great product for the price. Easy to digest in a smoothie and I even put a spoonful in a glass of water one day when I was in a hurry and had to have something to tide me over for a couple of hours. I have ordered more.

Great Grass

Posted by Reviewer2223197 on Feb 06, 2012

Love this stuff been using it for a couple of years

Keeps me going til lunch.

Posted by Reviewer3111869 on May 04, 2012

Tastes good in smoothies and keeps me going for at least 4 hours or so. Notice I'm more regular on it too sorry if this is TMI.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »