Tastes Best when you add...

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 14, 2012

I will say that this one tastes best when I added bananas and strawberries. I am not a fan of the taste alone but with a few small chunks of fruit blended in, it was a good tasting smoothie. I got a boost of energy and overall, it was a pretty good meal replacement.

Great Grass

Posted by Reviewer2223197 on Feb 06, 2012

Love this stuff been using it for a couple of years

Amazing Grass, Original Blend

Posted by Reviewer1274489 on Feb 05, 2012

A great product for the price. Easy to digest in a smoothie and I even put a spoonful in a glass of water one day when I was in a hurry and had to have something to tide me over for a couple of hours. I have ordered more.

amazing grass , Amazing meal, original blend

Posted by Reviewer1858420 on Jan 31, 2012

Good blend which gives you energy!!!

Love this protein!!

Posted by Reviewer2506673 on Jan 30, 2012

Best hemp protein ever!! I love Amazing Meal and this id my favorite one (the chocolate flavor and the pommegranate mango are also amazingly delicious as well!!) I like the original blend because I can add my sweetener of choice. It has all the goodness of amazing meal with no sugar added. Love this protein!!

just stick with their original

Posted by jayzou on Jan 17, 2012

this is just an unnecessary addition to their line of Amazing Grass. It tastes bland and goes down decent enough. Their original green blend is still the best and should remain the best.

Amazing Meal

Posted by Reviewer1072076 on Dec 21, 2011

A very good product. I highly recommend it.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer1179473 on Oct 02, 2011

This product doesn't dissolve completely in water, which I really don't like in any supplement. Still, as "green" drinks go, it's one of the most agreeable tasting. I like the naturalness of it and that it's not fill with vanilla, chocolate, berry or some other fake flavor. The taste is a very mild, green flavor. Even better, it doesn't taste "bean-y" like to many other green supplements that use beans, legumes or grains for the protein component. This doesn't. It uses hemp and brown rice. That's another reason why it's flavor remains lighter and there's no bloating. Definitely recommended. You just have to keep shaking it up so it doesn't settle at the bottom of your shaker.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Mar 15, 2010

Doesn't satisfy hunger as much as I hoped, but good for mid morning. I wasn't crazy about the taste, so now I mix a half portion with a half serving of unflavored whey - much more palatable to me.

Best way to start your day.

Posted by Reviewer1121105 on Jan 13, 2010

This is the best product. A complete meal in a glass. Love this stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »