Good product

Posted by 4922566147632738830 on Nov 29, 2012

Taste 7/10 and benefit 10/10. To me, it only loses point on taste. The liquid is not able to mask effectively the 'seed' taste.

Okay in smoothies an juices

Posted by 5675283797699091761 on Nov 28, 2012

Okay to blend into smoothies and juices.

sample shake

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Nov 26, 2012

I used my sample packet in a smoothie with avocado, carob and coconut milk. It gave me hearty, long-lasting energy and was very filling. The creaminess of the other ingredients made the herby/grassy/seedy taste of the powder less apparent. I would recommend blending this with coconut, rice or almond milk and cocoa, carob or vanilla. Very sustaining.

good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

love the ingredients, the taste was okay, kind of strong. I am not sure kids can handle it, maybe I need to try mixing it with more liquid next time.

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1327109 on Nov 25, 2012

I didn't finish the drink. I threw it out. It tastes horrible and the powder wouldn't dissolve so I had lumps of powder when I drank it. I think it has to do with the large amount of powder you get. Instead of taking it all at once I should have tried to use less powder for several days. Maybe that would have helped.

Taste weird

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

I dont like the taste at all.....

Stomach Cramps

Posted by juniper on Nov 24, 2012

Didn't agree with my stomach and has a laxative effect.

taste of green

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 23, 2012

may be next year in summer time, I like hot drinks now when our weather is so cxool.

Wonderful product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 23, 2012

People, don't be so weird and unwise and stop commenting greenies as not sweet, not tasty and not delicious products. Wake up, it is green powder. If you want sweets, go on and eat candies or stuff and we will see how you gonna be healthy:P It is just perfect especially for us, more north people, who do not have 4 harvests in a year, just 1 of summer. Taste is neutral, just it not mixes very well, but for me it is not such a big shortage and I won't give less stars rating.

Okay, I guess

Posted by 4724619132044506087 on Nov 13, 2012

This stuff tasted okay, but not as good as the plant protein powder. It did keep me full after I used it in one of my smoothies though.