Porsjonspakker til å ha med på tur

Posted by Herbhild on Jun 23, 2012

Desse utgjer eit greit lite måltid i eplejuce. God smak.

Good for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Mar 07, 2011

I bought this to have some quick meals available while traveling. A bit gritty but considering the quality of the ingredients, that's a small trade off. Can mix with whatever liquid is available. Be advised that if taken to a warm humid area, the humidity will seep through the packaging making the mix clumpy and the envelope flimsier. Take in a ziplock bag.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 13, 2010

Amazing product, mixes well plus I like it because there is no soy in it.

Love it

Posted by mountainpony on Apr 14, 2011

We keep this on hand for busy mornings, trips, and commuting to work. It is a great product and I have yet to beat iherb's price anywhere else.

hunger

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 28, 2011

tastes and feels ok, but I didn't find this as filling as Garden of Life's meal replacement. I don't feel I should ave to add oil or seeds for satiety when it's designed for on the go. practical pacage though, so I will probably buy again.

Great taste!

Posted by 5647562702532318637 on May 04, 2014

Great taste, but a little sweet when mixebordet with applejuice.

great superfood

Posted by Reviewer1639170 on Apr 24, 2010

Tasty and healthy. I mixed it with pineapple juice and put it in a blender. It mixed nicely and tasted great.

grainy but tasty

Posted by Reviewer2672688 on Mar 25, 2011

My Standard American Diet (SAD) in-laws wrinkled up their noses when I offered them a glass of this in a smoothie concoction of OJ and bananas, but I LOVE the flavor.