| English
| USD ($)

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Antioxidant Berry Drink Powder, 7.4 oz (210 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The best

Posted by woofmetoo on Sep 17, 2012

Exactly what I look for in a supplement,GREEN :) It tastes good, not sugary icky sweet like some others. I add this to my green smoothie for lunch or to my home made kefir breakfast. You can definetely feel an energy boost. Just be advised it HAS caffeine from 'green coffee'. I can no longer handle caffeine in large doses (Used to drink 4-5 pots a day- fried my adrenals) this I can handle, as long as I stick with one serving per day.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jul 13, 2011

I am very very pleased and satisfied with this product and do feel that my health is much better for it. I won't make any medical claims, but when you look at the ingredients in this product, it is the most comprehensive out there on the market. The price is also right, and the taste is the best I have tasted in powdered nutritional products, and I have tasted a good many of them, but this is the one I will be coming back to, and you won't find a better place to buy it from then Iherb, that is, if you can find it anywhere else. Iherb consistently gives the best prices and services of any outlet both online and offline that sells nutritional products. I can't make any specific claims, but I will say that I feel so much better since taking Amazing Grass. How can you not give it a try after reading the ingredients in it, and the ways they get them into powdered form while preserving the integrity of the nutrients. Top of the line! Wish I could give it 10 stars!

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2542836 on Jul 12, 2012

This is the best tasting, most nutritious and highest ORAC value per serving drink powder you can find. It mixes up easy with no clumping, tastes good and all at a very reasonable price. All I can say is it is a great product at a fantastic price. I highly recommend it!!!

Antioxidant drink

Posted by 5377733582639674203 on Nov 04, 2013

Taste of more of vegetables then of berry. Definitely has to be blended to get that smooth texture. i tried shaking it and there was clumps of powder everywhere. But still ok and i will buy again.

AMAZING BERRY TASTE in 30 Day Supply- GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Apr 30, 2013

I was hesitant to try this since I love the cacao flavor by Amazing Grass the most, but it did not disappoint! This stuff is so tasty!I make one scoop with some spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, hemp protein, coconut oil and a frozen acai pack. It is fantastic! I highly recommend. I have more energy and feel more clear-headed after using this. Great choice and it's not badly priced for a 30 day supply of pure goodness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »