Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Antioxidant Berry Drink Powder, 7.4 oz (210 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The best

Posted by woofmetoo on Sep 17, 2012

Exactly what I look for in a supplement,GREEN :) It tastes good, not sugary icky sweet like some others. I add this to my green smoothie for lunch or to my home made kefir breakfast. You can definetely feel an energy boost. Just be advised it HAS caffeine from 'green coffee'. I can no longer handle caffeine in large doses (Used to drink 4-5 pots a day- fried my adrenals) this I can handle, as long as I stick with one serving per day.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2542836 on Jul 12, 2012

This is the best tasting, most nutritious and highest ORAC value per serving drink powder you can find. It mixes up easy with no clumping, tastes good and all at a very reasonable price. All I can say is it is a great product at a fantastic price. I highly recommend it!!!

Antioxidant drink

Posted by 5377733582639674203 on Nov 04, 2013

Taste of more of vegetables then of berry. Definitely has to be blended to get that smooth texture. i tried shaking it and there was clumps of powder everywhere. But still ok and i will buy again.

AMAZING BERRY TASTE in 30 Day Supply- GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Apr 30, 2013

I was hesitant to try this since I love the cacao flavor by Amazing Grass the most, but it did not disappoint! This stuff is so tasty!I make one scoop with some spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, hemp protein, coconut oil and a frozen acai pack. It is fantastic! I highly recommend. I have more energy and feel more clear-headed after using this. Great choice and it's not badly priced for a 30 day supply of pure goodness.

Green Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 11, 2011

Shipping is fast. I do get an energy boost from this product. Have reordered. As of this date, my favorite greens energy product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »