Amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer2238424 on Aug 07, 2011

Great tasting and nice to have the packets when I'm away from the home.

truly yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1528173 on May 24, 2011

I love this first thing in the morning, when I am not awake and rady to measure...I open the packet and put it in my juice and it gives me the wakeup call I need!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1940024 on Feb 25, 2011

I really like the superior combination of ingredients in this packet. Gives you more energy and is very tasty as well. Nothing like I thought. I suggest this product to the majority of my clients.

This product is fabulous.

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Aug 23, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised when drinking this, I thought it would taste bad. Pretty neutral flavor actually. I have used it for barely a week but notice a lot more energy, its a great price for something that so good for you!

Superfood, Berry

Posted by Reviewer3357104 on May 13, 2010

These packets were perfect for travel. Easy to take for the day when in a rush out the door. Can be prepared in car or at office... Great product that taste's great and offers nutitrion.

SUPER FOOD

Posted by Reviewer2782898 on May 03, 2010

EXCELLENT , PERFECT SERVING,ON THE MOVE TO GO EXACT BLEND FOR YOUR BODY.

Great for on the Go!

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Feb 08, 2010

Love the Berry Flavor! It's not overpowering and a nice change from the Original Grass! The packets are great for travel and bringing to work....I suggest buying the container for home use, of course! This is SuperFood, for sure....Amazing Grass sure packs in the nutrients and IHerb makes it affordable to have as a staple in your health arsenal!! :)