Excellent whole food concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3352899 on Dec 10, 2009

I am a nutritionist and natural health consultant and recommend this product to my clients. It's an excellent product in its formulation and taste. It mixes will with water or a little juice just by stirring, so you don't need a blender. Great in smoothies.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 07, 2010

Quality ingredients, nice on its own or mixed into a smoothie. Great for travelling when you don`t want to carry lots of bottles of supplements. Along with some ubiquinol and fish oil, this should pretty much cover your needs.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1004550 on Dec 17, 2010

This powder really does make a difference for my energy levels and digestion. I'll be buying it again after I finish my current bottle.

Best greens, greatest taste!

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Jul 01, 2011

This is by far the greatest tasting greens around. Will buy always! I just mix it out with water, and drink it like lemonade! If you like fruit juice buy this one., and if you like living healthy buy this one!

Good Super food powder

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

Great to add them with smoothies. My toddler enjoys drinking them with smoothie made with banana and strawberries.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2385140 on Mar 24, 2011

The best tasting super food powder I have tried. Plus it gives me long-lasting energy. Great product.

Just love this product

Posted by Reviewer2888264 on Feb 20, 2012

Ok. tast. Drink it with some juice and it feel greate for my body and stomach.

My husband likes this!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2011

My husband does not like eating many vegetables or taking many supplements. We tried this in a health food store and he liked it so I get it from iherb now. He drinks it regularly. I like the chocolate version!

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

I take this powder as breakfast, and is very nutritious. The taste is good, but is better in fruits smoothies. When I take it, I keeps fully for hours.

Very good product...

Posted by Reviewer3297121 on Apr 25, 2010

Very good product for the money. I would highly recommend this product for someone on the go. The taste is not a problem. Will continue to use in the future. Great price and fast shipping by iherb!