Very good product...

Posted by Reviewer3297121 on Apr 25, 2010

Very good product for the money. I would highly recommend this product for someone on the go. The taste is not a problem. Will continue to use in the future. Great price and fast shipping by iherb!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1306523 on May 10, 2010

I've read alot about greens and the effect they have on the body. I'm not eating a lot of vegetables so I guess I should be drinking greens. I'm not sure if it's placebo or not, but I feel better mentally, more positive attitude and better concentration. I'm for sure gonna buy another can. Taste ok too.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1031779 on Apr 22, 2011

You can't ask for a better way to get your greens & fruits! No other vitamin,drink or bar can give you the nutrition that this little scoop gives. It really is a natural way to detoxify and energize every cell. It's GREAT tasting compared to other brands of green food. Is a little gritier than just the weat grass one. I herbs service was very quick shipping.

I'm starting to get used to the taste.

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on May 21, 2011

At first I thought it tasted awful. I do not think they use this kind of flavor in anything but pencillin cures here in Norway, and that doesen't bring back good memories. But I'm starting to get used to it, because my body enjoy this product I guess.

The perfect breakfast shake

Posted by Reviewer2031423 on Sep 13, 2011

When I first got the powder, it was green-grey and not very smelly. But then I blended it with apple juice and two spoons of Manitoba's Hemp Protein, and the berry flavor started evaporate.The taste was actually good, and today, this shake is my breakfast every morning, and it keeps me full until lunch time.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1160218 on Oct 13, 2011

Decent flavor on it's own and disappears into juices. Gentle detox & nutrition boost during a cleanse.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1672271 on Apr 06, 2014

Great product, I am enjoying it with smoothies.

Great list of ingredients. Unfortunately my IBS didn't take to it well.

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

I had a bad reaction as I have IBS and the fructose levels in this product aggravated my IBS stomach. But for the normal person this product should not have such a painful reaction. I think the price is good for the ingredients. My favourite green powder is the discontinued source naturals one. This does not hold a candle to that one in both taste and efficacy.