Green Superfood

Posted by 4983122981872493714 on Apr 05, 2016

I love this stuff... it may be the only thing keeping me alive at this point. And you do a great job too!

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

I take this powder as breakfast, and is very nutritious. The taste is good, but is better in fruits smoothies. When I take it, I keeps fully for hours.

Convenient

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Easy to drink even when mixed with just water. Dissolves easily and tastes ok

Cant go wrong with these powders

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jan 20, 2015

Hi, I've trued twi kinds from this brand. I personally cant tell the difference in taste, but this is just a great add on supplement to smoothies, juices and protein shake! It doesnt disturb the taste. it has alkalizing greens to detoxify and rejuvenate your inside plus Maca! I am so happy to have found it on your site! Thanks again

Muy bueno

Posted by 5291382684565997670 on Dec 02, 2014

Me encanta la composición que tiene, tiene sabor a "bayas" que camufla bastante el sabor de los green foods que en otras versiones sin sabor añadido tan mal me sabe

Interesting product

Posted by 5272978473370908516 on May 27, 2012

Interesting product but a little grassy. Don't mind it though.

Gives Me a Boost

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Apr 27, 2012

Since I started using the Amazing Grass in my smoothies, I noticed a surge in energy. My job requires me to be on my feet for most of the day. Normally I'm drained half way through the working day, but lately I've been energized. I'd say this is a great blend if you need a lift.

Just love this product

Posted by Reviewer2888264 on Feb 20, 2012

Ok. tast. Drink it with some juice and it feel greate for my body and stomach.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1489662 on Jan 30, 2012

This was my first time ordering or drinking any of the powdered "green drinks." I was told to try to get in a couple of servings of these types of drinks each day. I am in my third trimester of my second pregnancy and have battled low platelets during both. For my first baby, they dropped significantly at the end (with no other symptoms or conditions) and it ended up causing me to have to deliver in a hospital rather than the birth center we were planning to go to. In fact, I almost had to be induced, which I definitely wanted to avoid. This time around, we have been tracking my platelets closely and my midwives have had great success with other moms doing the green drinks. After about a month, my platelets have actually come up!!! 8 weeks to go! If all goes well I will do a home birth this time. :) As for the taste - it is different. Most people probably wouldn't love it. It's strange but I've sort of acquired a like for it. The texture is gritty and it doesn't dissolve in water - needs to be stirred. I've also tried the original green flavor and much prefer the raspberry. The smell of the green reminds me a lot of seaweed in lakewater. I try my best not to breath in while I'm taking a sip! :) Works for me!

Good way to get greens

Posted by Reviewer3346086 on Jan 25, 2012

Add this to your smoothie, great way to get your greens. Not gritty. Amazing grass is trustworthy as well, and all organic. Taste is pretty good also.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »