Not bad for a veggie drink!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 28, 2015

I was surprised that this actually tastes like chocolate! My kids would drink it but it wasn't their favorite thing on earth. It's a fairly good product, I think.

Taste bad

Posted by 4734954959718674802 on Feb 09, 2015

Taste is yucky even though there's cacao powder. But I guess it's hard to make something so healthy to taste great.

Good greenie, not much chocolate flavour

Posted by rvnner on Jan 05, 2015

A good drink for the times when I am too lazy to make a fresh green juice. Also great for the road (I put a scoop in a klean kanteen bottle and when I am thirsty I just add water and stir). The flavour is not strong enough for my taste (orange dreamsicle is much stronger).

love this stuff

Posted by 5722954031917572592 on Jan 02, 2015

I love the taste. I use it with my protein shake or with a banana... it tastes great with half milk half water too ^^ I will definitely try other flavors

Really good stuff!

Posted by 4775134839271400785 on Jun 13, 2014

I have only been taking this green supplement 2 days and I can really feel a difference in my energy levels. My digestion seems better too! Prior to taking this, I was taking GenEssentials greens from Genesis Today... It was hard to get down.... The smell and taste were a turn off. This stuff tastes like cocoa, the greens are hardly noticeable. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it. I recommend purchasing from iherb also if you live in Canada like me, I ordered my products Saturday and had them by Wednesday!!!!!! Very fast, I was blown away. I used to order from well.ca, the shipping took about 10 days FROM WITHIN CANADA ..... Kinda ridiculous considering my order only took 3 business days coming from the USA...

Sanisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on May 29, 2014

El sabor es regular, pero merece la pena usarlo por sus ingredientes. ----------- Si te ha servido de algo mi opinión, marca SÍ abajo, y ve a mi nick Rossita para más revisiones.

Best way to get extra greens!

Posted by 4737552081843366834 on Apr 04, 2014

I love this green drink! It dissolves well into water or almond milk and taste delicious. This is the only green drink I have been able to actually enjoy, highly recommended!

Really Amazing!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Feb 26, 2014

Better than chocolate! I blend it with almond milk and some cream and it is lovely, you can not believe there are greens in it, already ordered again, great product!

LOVE!

Posted by 5370734977372733934 on Feb 05, 2014

I LOVE it! I take mine every morning in my daily smoothie. I mix mine with blueberries, banana, goji berries, flax/chia seeds, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, ice and a scoop of my organic protein powder! Delicious!

I love this stuff

Posted by glutenfreegirl on Oct 16, 2013

It's so tasty and full of great stuff. Can't wait to try the other flavors.