a really good greens product!

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I've been taking amazing grass green superfood- chocolate flavor- really enjoy it- notice a good level of energy- hair and nail growth and great complexion! will definitely continue to take this product!

Best Tasting Green Drink I've Ever Had!

Posted by sarahjean on Jan 04, 2010

Wow, I've only had a few drinks of this so far and it's blown me away! It's so tasty, easy to mix, digestible, and really filling! I have stayed away from green drink mixes in the past as I've found them almost impossible to digest. People used to say it's the detox effect and after a while I'd cope with them, but I used to feel sick having them almost like it was overwhelming. I can see that I could easily have this drink regularly every day. Will check out their other products in the Amazing Grass range now! Good stuff!

Amazing Grass chocolate powder

Posted by Reviewer1707484 on Nov 02, 2010

My wife try's very hard to get me to down that awful green stuff called wheat grass liquid every other day. I hate it. Fortunately my mom-in-law came to my rescue with The Amazing Grass Green superfood. Its absolutely wonderful and now peace has been restored to our household. Try it you won't regret it. Chocolate powder is fantastic. Thank you mom-in-law

Daily essential

Posted by Reviewer1905980 on Mar 25, 2011

Feel much better while taking this daily. I add it to my smoothies/shakes. My digestion problems are non-existant now, and my skin looks great!

Yumm!!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Apr 08, 2011

I've taken greens for years, so I can't say I feel any different taking this one. I feel just as good as with the others though. The thing I love about this is that the flavor is MUCH easier to take! I actually mixed a container of this with some other greens that tasted exceptionally bad and it actually tastes quite good now. So, if you have some green powder that you can't gag down, you may be able to salvage it by mixing it with this. I will keep buying this one!

I love this product

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jul 15, 2010

I use this in water or add to a smoothie and it tastes fantastic and is a great way to add greens to my diet.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1170608 on Jul 17, 2010

Love this stuff, tastes great in milk with nothing else added.

Fantastic! Takes like hot chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1948779 on Sep 07, 2011

This tastes lovely, the taste definitely grows on you. It stops my craving for anything sweet and bad for me! Love it.

Greatd product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jan 03, 2012

Most organic grasses not only taste bad but cost a fortune. This one tastes great, costs less and is full on fantastic stuff. Great for those of us that can't manage to eat all our vegies.

My favorite greens powder

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a re-order. Really like the taste of this powder, the good stuff in it, and the fillers and sweeteners that are not in it. I mix it with purified water and a splash of soymilk. Nice cocoa flavor...not sweet. This product makes drinking greens powders palatable. No stomach issues, either. Will keep re-ordering.