GOOD! REALLLY GOOD!!!

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Aug 14, 2012

This is a good product,and the pure cocoa in it even fights cancer,(look it up/apoptosis). I give it to my husband in a smoothie for breakfast, for he will not actually eat food in the morning, but he will drink the smoothies. It says that it 'feeds' every cell in the body, I believe it.

Amazed!

Posted by Reviewer2897558 on Aug 03, 2012

I just received my order today and was anxious to try this for the first time. As soon as I opened it I was pleased with the smell and had high hopes for the taste at this point. I mixed with whole organic milk and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Now I will need to wait and see if it works for me.

Tastes great - feels great!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

This combination of healthy herbs and chocolate tastes like an exquisite chocolate drink, when you mix with soymilk or oatmilk. The taste is so wonderful that you can hardly believe that this is actually a super healthy chocolatemix!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 06, 2012

Tasty and healthy. My only minus is the chocolate flavour is a little weak, so I would add 2 scoops to a large glass of almond or rice milk. Mixes really well!

Best tasting natural food powdered drink ever

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

Great taste, I have it with milk. Skin seems clearer and bowel movements more regular.

普通の青汁よりは飲みやすい

Posted by Reviewer1852330 on May 02, 2012

甘味もそんなになく、粉っぽい所もありますが、他の青汁よりは飲みやすいです。 水より、牛乳や豆乳で作った方が美味しく出来ます。

Best way to get veggies

Posted by Reviewer1382006 on Apr 19, 2012

For me atleast. I put it in my protein shake and have one of those atleast once a day. Go for the non-cocoa version if you want more bang for your buck.

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1042457 on Apr 12, 2012

I add a teaspoon of sweetner and this drink doesn't taste too bad. My allergies have dramatically improved. It took a few weeks though.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Mar 22, 2012

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies. Low calorie, low carb, low sugar...it has fiber, vitamins, greens, reds...it has the whole rainbow! :)

energetic

Posted by Reviewer2980307 on Feb 07, 2012

Chocolate Drink Powder is very useful. It`s just like breakfast. After having it, you are full of energy and get the feeling of satiety.It has the flavor of cacao and a light taste of dried herbs,fruit and vegetables. I like it very much, especially in cases I have no time for eating.