Nourishing powder food

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 06, 2009

I bought for my grandchildren but they did not like it. It taste like medicine to them.

Great on Cereal

Posted by Reviewer2219446 on Dec 08, 2009

I love this stuff with my cereal. I put it on the cereal and then add some almond milk. It mixes in nicely and gives me some covert nutrition.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1669196 on Dec 30, 2009

This taste great...I put it in milk. I believe I have dodged illnesses due to drinking this everyday. I have tried others and this is the one I am going to stick with.

A staple in our home

Posted by Reviewer1874515 on Jan 19, 2010

I keep store this in our freezer and pull a scoop out every so often and mix it with our morning protein shakes. Also use it for an afternoon boost beverage. Tastes good for a "green food".

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1072866 on Mar 15, 2010

I mix this with almond milk and protein powder and it tastes like a chocolate shake. Will definately buy again - good price

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 19, 2010

Tastes great and I use mix it with some protein powder for greater nutrition. Very chocolatey!

Good tasting and good for ya

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 14, 2010

Nice, not too heavy breakfast drink. I combine with banana, strawberries, plain rice milk, and sometimes add organic peanut or almond butter if I want it to "last longer" before lunch. I feel like I get a good start to the day.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2306884 on Jun 20, 2010

This stuff is delicious mixed in with protein powder and bananas or frozen cherries. I've never tried it plain, though, so I can't vouch for its flavor when taken straight.

Nutritious and Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1514961 on Apr 26, 2009

Until the chocolate version I found it hard to make a daily practice of green drinks. It's easy now, and my energy level and digestion has improved greatly.

Great Tasting powder...

Posted by Reviewer2670443 on Jun 03, 2009

Taste great and good for you too....