Great alone or in smoothies.

Posted by mountainpony on Apr 14, 2011

Most mornings I make a smoothie with either this or the regular, but if I am busy our son can mix this in milk on his own and loves it. It really helps with overall wellness.

A staple in our home

Posted by Reviewer1874515 on Jan 19, 2010

I keep store this in our freezer and pull a scoop out every so often and mix it with our morning protein shakes. Also use it for an afternoon boost beverage. Tastes good for a "green food".

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Oct 05, 2010

I enjoy this nutritious drink as a snack when I'm craving something sweet. I mix this with 1% or 2% milk and enjoy. :)

LOVE THIS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3321441 on Feb 12, 2011

Love this stuff!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3047621 on Jul 13, 2011

I enjoy adding a scoop to oats and smoothies! It's a great product and I very much recommend it.

amazing grass is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jun 28, 2011

i have been drinking this for a while now and it tastes great and blends well with a breakfast drink that i have now and again. it's also good on it's own with a bit of milk or soy milk.

Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2789318 on Mar 09, 2011

Great chocolate favor my 2 and 4 year old kids love.

energetic

Posted by Reviewer2980307 on Feb 07, 2012

Chocolate Drink Powder is very useful. It`s just like breakfast. After having it, you are full of energy and get the feeling of satiety.It has the flavor of cacao and a light taste of dried herbs,fruit and vegetables. I like it very much, especially in cases I have no time for eating.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Dec 10, 2010

The most delicious, chocolatey, healthy drink I've ever tasted...try it, you'll like it!

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Mar 17, 2011

I have this to use when I don't feel like eating I can just put some almond milk in a shaker bottle and some Acia powder and mix it up and I'm done with my meal. It has so much in it and is sooooo chocolaty. Really great ingredients.I have bought again and again. Pac NW Country Livin'