Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).This product comes with a very comprehensive antioxidant blend. Luckily, it tastes great! It comes with a sweet and sourish taste (reminds me of Skittle sour favour). Sometimes, I even eat it straight when my mouth gets cravings for quick snack. It also tastes great when mixed in water and uses as standalone. Chocolate version used to be #1 unchallenged green blend from amazing gras s. Now both are my favourites! Note that this product comes with 100g les s than most of the other green blend for amazing gras s. The scoop is smaller as well (7g). Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by mahajian on May 04, 2012

I take it everyday at work. I mix it with water and taste great. After taking this product for 3 months everyday I’ve developed allergy to Wheat grass. Having problem breathing and coughing all the time. I really like this product but be careful not to take it every day.

Works great but...

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013

Its very powerful detox. You cant take more than 3 days in a row if you are heavily polluted with mercury.

good green stuff

Posted by woofmetoo on Nov 04, 2012

Very delicious in my morning kefir, or green smoothie :

amazing product

Posted by deliant on Nov 08, 2015

Iherb shipped acai berry flavor instead of this one i ordered. I am glad they made the mistake. It tasted good and easily mixed with warm water. I usually have my breakfast/lunch at around 10.30 AM and do 45 minutes exercise on lunch time. This drink helps me to curb my appetite until well over dinner time. No more hunger and craving for snack in between lunch and dinner. Highly recommended.

green color but sweet to test

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Sep 30, 2013

it tests good, i put 1 scoop into my smoothy, a bit more - and test is too overpowering

Perfect for Smoothies!

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Feb 09, 2014

This Green SuperFood is a great way to add more greens in the diet. It seems to give me more energy, and tastes better than the other flavors.

Amazing Green superfood

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Oct 19, 2011

Tastes great, also good to know this product is beneficial to my health. Thank you

Amazing Greens are amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2641156 on Jan 09, 2012

Works great in smoothie's with protein powder, fruit, yogurt and milk.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2370283 on Jan 20, 2012

Easy way to boost fruit and vegetable intake and adds a pleasant flavour to protein shakes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »