Tasty Way to Get Your Greens!

Posted by BeckySue on May 12, 2016

Love that this product is raw, certified organic and gluten free too. Nice way to support your immune system and get all those antioxidants at the same time. Great way to take in those superfoods that support health and wellness. Nice all natural product!

GREAT

Posted by DaniellaMeans on May 30, 2016

Have mine every day - tastes great and it's high quality stuff!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Tastes not too bad...

nice powder.

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this for my husband on a diet(now I take this too though^^). During his diet(he eats chichen meat for dinner and skips breakfast), he had felt kind of stomach discomfort. Within a couple of days taking this powder, he feels much better in the morning. I recommend this for people who lack of vegitables or fruits. One thing weird about this powder is, during the first couple of days taking this, my constipation got much worse. But now, everythig is just fine, actually, better than before.

It tastes like Goji berri

Posted by 4984307008089302977 on May 04, 2016

It tastes like Goji berri, if you enjoy that flavour, then go for it.

i haven't tried it yet

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Sep 30, 2013

i haven't tried it yet

Struggled to drink it

Posted by Eurolatina01 on Dec 15, 2014

It's very healthy but the taste is terrible! I have tried to force it down to finish of the container still hasn't happened. I prefer Greens world superfoods they make healthy taste so good!

First class quality, and tastes really good!

Posted by kirowang on May 04, 2011

I like green foods, and now I tried this one, from Amazing Grass. I bought the biggest bottle, for its great value, and it will be enough about a two month period, I think. The powder is very dark and seems raw enough, it smells even better than other products. It dissolves easily in water, and it has a really fresh, berry taste! Of course not as good as an original orange juice, but in its kind, it is really great! :) And the ingredients are really the bests of the bests! Immune boost, detoxifying, and helps the healthy digestion! Try it out! My next step will be the same one, but in the chocolate flavour, with the raw chocolate injection! :)

Yummers!

Posted by Reviewer1564822 on Oct 02, 2011

I love this in my smoothies!

Amazing Grass Superfood Powder

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Feb 01, 2012

This product is always awesome! I use it every day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »