OK

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

OK in taste- a bit sweet, but helps with digestion and energy. Dissolves easily.

convenient

Posted by 5728169306038487717 on Jul 25, 2015

It is difficult to find fresh, non-gmo, organic produce where I live so this is super convenient for me. I add it to my smoothies or even just drink it mixed with water. It tastes almost sweet to me!

quality product

Posted by 5720918973743320087 on Jan 26, 2015

This is a great way to get an extra vegetable serving. A natural energy boost. Also good to take aling when you're on the go or traveling to ensure a healthful diet.

Lo volveré a comprar

Posted by ROSSITA on Aug 28, 2014

Merece la pena, lo uso como suplemento alimenticio, en mis smothies o zumos. ---- Si te ha servido mi opinión por favor marca SI abajo y para más revisiones pincha en Rossita.

should be used with caution

Posted by Reviewer1344400 on Jun 30, 2014

please used with caution if you are on dialysis. Makes me very sick. as the taste goes - I find it too sweet. Mixing - you can taste the powder. I am going to stick with Just barley and Green Kamut by Pure Planet.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2421473 on Jun 07, 2014

Got this for variety in my protein shakes. Haven't really noticed any difference yet, but seems like it would be good for you.

Amazing, just as the name suggests

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 28, 2014

These greens organic and palatable. What more could one ask for? I make a greens drink every morning with flax oil, almond milk, a bit of honey, and occasionally a tablespoon of powdered peanut butter.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2851690 on Feb 07, 2014

I love this product. I drink it every morning mixed with a little vanilla almond milk. Initially the texture was a little different and I tried mixing with different things, but the almond milk does the trick for me. I don't feel hungry and I feel more focused and have more energy when I drink this. Much better than other products that have an after taste.

Great product!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 01, 2014

I mix it with protein powder and soy milk. I really love this product, very good quality and taste!

okey

Posted by 4944141399804943274 on Aug 29, 2013

I don't really enjoy the taste, maybe too many things going on in same packet, good for now but dont' think I will rebuy this