New To iHerb?

Amazing Grass, Green Super Food, All Natural Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1160218 on Oct 13, 2011

Works well, good price, not the best tasting stuff on its own, but fine in apple or carrot juice. Gentle detox & nutrition boost during a cleanse.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Apr 13, 2011

Taste ok, good ingredients.

Easy and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Oct 14, 2009

I like this powder because it is easy to mix into my smoothies. The taste is very weak and is easily masked.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1114732 on Sep 03, 2010

I can't explain it specifically, but once I started using this product daily I began to feel better energy during more the day. It's really subtle. I also like how it tastes -- I usually include it in my morning shake.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Oct 23, 2010

I researched a number of different "green drinks" before going with this one. I really like it. It's great in almond milk. I usually eat a lot of veggies & fruit but have been too busy lately to cook as much as I like to, so this has been a great supplement for me. Nice subtle boost of energy to get the day going or when I feel sluggish midday.