Great mix of everything

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Mar 26, 2014

So much goodness in here... I usually take the ingredients here separately: chlorella, spirulina, acai berry, flax - but it's great to have them all in one mix. Added it to my smoothie this morning with banana and yogurt and the taste was pretty good. Probably wouldn't drink it just with water, it's pretty strong "veggie-healthy" tasting.

good product if you don't like traditional multi vits

Posted by Reviewer1359813 on Oct 25, 2011

I can't take even the mildest of multi vit tabs - turns my stomach to acid. Amazing Grass Green superfood is a great alternative - I feel I have lots more energy and it does not turn my stomach and doesn't taste so bad either (even in water). I admit it's not so great for travelling (needs refridgerating after opening). I will however probably try out other products because I want somethng with more folic acid.

Posted by Reviewer2684776 on Oct 29, 2012

Everyday using!

Easy and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Oct 14, 2009

I like this powder because it is easy to mix into my smoothies. The taste is very weak and is easily masked.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1114732 on Sep 03, 2010

I can't explain it specifically, but once I started using this product daily I began to feel better energy during more the day. It's really subtle. I also like how it tastes -- I usually include it in my morning shake.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Oct 23, 2010

I researched a number of different "green drinks" before going with this one. I really like it. It's great in almond milk. I usually eat a lot of veggies & fruit but have been too busy lately to cook as much as I like to, so this has been a great supplement for me. Nice subtle boost of energy to get the day going or when I feel sluggish midday.

quick energy

Posted by Reviewer2655518 on Mar 20, 2008

I mix this with a protein shake in the afternoon, for an extra energy boost to keep me going until dinner.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on May 24, 2008

Surprising that the taste is not that bad for a green product and gives me the boost I need.

Good quality green food drink

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Jul 15, 2008

The ingredients are very good, and overall product value is also. But I ordered this for my 85-year old mom, and she had to mix it with juice to make it palatable, and it tended to sink to the bottom of the glass. I was hoping to find a green food that tasted good in just water for her. (There are some.) Otherwise, it can be blended with fruit or other smoothie ingredients just fine.

yummy... not

Posted by Reviewer1701371 on Mar 18, 2012

Good ingredients but doesn't taste very good. If you are looking for something you can just mix with plain water, try something else (unless you like drinking mud).