10% Off Orders Over $40!

Amazing Grass, Green Superfood, Berry Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Nov 16, 2011

i really like mixing this in my juice in the morning. it is an easy way to add great things to your daily routine without thinking too much about it.

off all ulcer medicine because of amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer2101441 on Feb 24, 2012

Love this stuff! I have stomach ulcers and was told I would need to take acid meds for the rest of my life to control the acid. After six years, I had constant headaches and could not eat most foods still. I was told about amazing grass by a friend and would try anything to just feel better. I have been drinking this for nearly three months and have never felt better. I haven't taken pills or had a headache since! I did start off dining it three times a day for about two Weeks and now I usually drink it once or twice a day. I actually crave it if I forget to drink it.

Great taste even with the gritty texture

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 04, 2010

Great product even though not USDA certified. The flavor is a great berry taste. I use 3oz. organic apple juice & 3oz. water. It does have a gritty texture, so I use a straw to drink. The kids love it with 8oz. organic apple juice w/ a straw, but the family's favorite is in a smootie where the texture is smoother. I drink this 3x's everyday, kid's 3-4x's/week. iHerb has super fast delivery, great service & of course great price.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Mar 11, 2010

I was on vacation for two weeks and used this daily as a meal replacement with very good results, I will order it again.

Amazing super food!

Posted by Reviewer2751793 on Apr 13, 2010

It gives me so much energy! I take superfood in the morning and amazing wheatgrass in the afternoon. It taste very good but nothing compared to amazing wheatgrass. These will be one of my supplements forever!