Amazing Grass, Kidz SuperFood, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 6.5 oz (180 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pretty good

Posted by bigdog on Mar 27, 2008

Has a decent chololate taste but still has a "grassy" taste to it as well. Could not get my little one to drink it. She kept giving it back to me and saying it was "bad." I would drink it as it has a better taste than other similar drinks.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food

Posted by Reviewer2560439 on Jun 18, 2008

Not a ton of vitamins (product boasts many, but actual total amounts are not that great). However, my kids drink a LOT more milk when I mix this in and I feel good about giving them a healthy chocolate milk option. I keep this stocked in my fridge and backups in the pantry.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Dec 28, 2008

This was really a good tasting, healthy protein powder and, as stated, my kids loved it. However, I was disappointed at the amount I paid for a very small container. Because of the small size and price, I won't be ordering again.

Flavour not so good

Posted by Reviewer1622044 on Jan 28, 2010

flavour could be improved more, my kids can taste the greens

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer1565129 on May 24, 2010

My kids didn't really like it as much as I'd expected. They prefer the regular Amazing Grass blended with berries.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »