Kid tested...

Posted by Reviewer2915516 on Mar 04, 2009

Kid tested and approved by a 5-year old and 2-year old. Makes a good chocolate milk, although it does turn green and gritty if not consumed quickly.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3342714 on Apr 01, 2009

I gave it to my daughter who is 3 and she didn't like it even after I brought (soy) chocolate milk to add to it. I thought it was delicious even though I don't like chocolate milk at all. It wasn't too sweet nor too bland. Unfortunately, it's for kids so I won't be buying it again but I do encourage others to buy it because of it's nutrients. One more thing, you must add a little water first before you add the milk

great product.

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on May 06, 2009

wonderful product, great taste- everyone wins with this one.

Ok in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2680726 on Jun 28, 2010

My 3 tr old doesn't like it with plain milk but is fine with it in a smoothie. Just thought it might be worth a try in place of traditional chocolate milk.

Success for kids

Posted by Reviewer2805292 on Jul 28, 2011

Mixed it with rice-milk and the kids liked it! Good taste. Will re-order this product.

Surprisingly yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 09, 2008

My eight-year-old tried this and said it was sooo yummy! I mixed the product with a little water first, as directed, and then mixed with chocolate milk, and it simply made it more chocolate-y. Very good way to get some beneficial greens into children, and even adults.