Great product.

Posted by 5569973212219985662 on Oct 16, 2014

As a picky adult, I am not a fan of this drink. HOWEVER, my picky toddler LOVES it and requests it frequently... so I don't care. We are regular buyers now & love how healthy it is for my daughter.

super

Posted by Reviewer1526281 on Feb 10, 2014

I really like this! tast ok. i have it in my yoghurt!

LOVE!

Posted by 5370734977372733934 on Feb 05, 2014

My picky 4 year old LOVES her "big girl" breakfast smoothie. I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, banana, blueberries, ice and PB and it tastes like a real treat for her! Highly recommend!!!!

Amazing product

Posted by 4823304886202938108 on Dec 08, 2013

My daughter loves the flavour. She does not get ill much nowdays. It boost her Immunity. Usually mixed with her milk.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Nov 25, 2013

I have a very picky eater. Absolutely refuses to eat veggies. I thought I would give these a try and make sure he is getting some greens in his diet. There is a faint taste of wheat grass in it and if he didn't like i could just drink it myself. He loves it. I mix with with banana/blueberries and milk in his morning smoothie and sometimes by itself and he drinks it all up.

10 yo likes

Posted by 4771104071931545211 on Apr 12, 2013

delish good superfood, but we use much less milk than recommended, so the choc flavor is intensified.

Fab way to get veggies into my toddler

Posted by 4727766294864917035 on Jul 09, 2012

Like most 2 year olds, mine is not a fan of veggies or fruit. But he does love his chocolate milk. This is a great way to supplement until I can get more veg into him.

Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1081927 on Oct 01, 2011

My daughter (4) doesn't like to eat veggies and this is my answer. On a day when I know she didn't eat many veggies I just mix some of this power with some milk. I like it as a snack or extra veggie for myself too. And this stuff tastes great!

This could be mixed with food succesfully!

Posted by Reviewer1488490 on May 25, 2011

I mixed this with chocolate pudding and with Nutella for my extremely picky 7 year old. I love that it blends well with chocolate food. Could not mix it with milk as per directions, he didn't like it that way. However, it is versatile and I will be ordering more.

good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

kid loves the flavor, will reorder

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »