Amazing Grass, Kidz SuperFood, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 6.5 oz (180 g)

Reviews 5-star

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 From Italy on Aug 30, 2008

My picky 4 year old really loves this product and frankly so do I, it tastes great and I'm glad it's good for him. It also satisfies my chocolate cravings. Have recommended it to my friends for their kids and they also love it.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 200 g (AMG-54373)

Posted by Reviewer1880539 From Canada on Mar 07, 2008

Excellent product. Delicious taste. Welcomed both by children and adults. It's reassuring to know that the Amazing Grass Kidz Super Food it is very healthy,packed full of nutrients and does not contain any preservatives, colorings or refined sugars and it's organic!

My child will drink it!

Posted by Reviewer1669196 From Connecticut on Oct 28, 2009

This is the only super drink my child has ever liked well enough to drink. He caught a cold and it was milder and over quicker since he started drinking this.

Great nutrition for poor eaters!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 From Delaware on Mar 29, 2011

I bought this because my granddaughter does not like to eat fruits and vegetables. Actually, I bought a single serving packet at the health food store first to see if she'd like it. Then I checked iherb to see if I could get it cheaper. I did! The formula has fruits and veg from all the colors of the rainbow! I put it in unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze with a packet of Truvia and a scoop of Amazing Grass, and she loves it! Don't hesitate to buy it if your child is a poor eater.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1073358 From Singapore on Mar 17, 2010

Love all the ingredients in it! Blend with ice and banana and it would be a delicious treat to any child!