Kid tested...

Posted by Reviewer2915516 on Mar 04, 2009

Kid tested and approved by a 5-year old and 2-year old. Makes a good chocolate milk, although it does turn green and gritty if not consumed quickly.

Half empty when opened..

Posted by 4753321666466087691 on Jan 17, 2015

Opened this up yesterday and was sadly disappointed to see its not even half full of the power. I wanted to include a photo, but there is not link to attach. Disappointed... It's not even a big container!

granddaughter loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2813563 on Apr 21, 2010

She's a very fussy 9 year old who 'doesn't like' many foods but this one she love and asks for. I also like it myself mixed with my protein powder so would recommend

Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1081927 on Oct 01, 2011

My daughter (4) doesn't like to eat veggies and this is my answer. On a day when I know she didn't eat many veggies I just mix some of this power with some milk. I like it as a snack or extra veggie for myself too. And this stuff tastes great!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Nov 25, 2013

I have a very picky eater. Absolutely refuses to eat veggies. I thought I would give these a try and make sure he is getting some greens in his diet. There is a faint taste of wheat grass in it and if he didn't like i could just drink it myself. He loves it. I mix with with banana/blueberries and milk in his morning smoothie and sometimes by itself and he drinks it all up.

Amazing product

Posted by 4823304886202938108 on Dec 08, 2013

My daughter loves the flavour. She does not get ill much nowdays. It boost her Immunity. Usually mixed with her milk.

LOVE!

Posted by 5370734977372733934 on Feb 05, 2014

My picky 4 year old LOVES her "big girl" breakfast smoothie. I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, banana, blueberries, ice and PB and it tastes like a real treat for her! Highly recommend!!!!

super

Posted by Reviewer1526281 on Feb 10, 2014

I really like this! tast ok. i have it in my yoghurt!

Great product.

Posted by 5569973212219985662 on Oct 16, 2014

As a picky adult, I am not a fan of this drink. HOWEVER, my picky toddler LOVES it and requests it frequently... so I don't care. We are regular buyers now & love how healthy it is for my daughter.

Fab way to get veggies into my toddler

Posted by 4727766294864917035 on Jul 09, 2012

Like most 2 year olds, mine is not a fan of veggies or fruit. But he does love his chocolate milk. This is a great way to supplement until I can get more veg into him.