Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1081927 on Oct 01, 2011

My daughter (4) doesn't like to eat veggies and this is my answer. On a day when I know she didn't eat many veggies I just mix some of this power with some milk. I like it as a snack or extra veggie for myself too. And this stuff tastes great!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Nov 25, 2013

I have a very picky eater. Absolutely refuses to eat veggies. I thought I would give these a try and make sure he is getting some greens in his diet. There is a faint taste of wheat grass in it and if he didn't like i could just drink it myself. He loves it. I mix with with banana/blueberries and milk in his morning smoothie and sometimes by itself and he drinks it all up.

Amazing product

Posted by 4823304886202938108 on Dec 08, 2013

My daughter loves the flavour. She does not get ill much nowdays. It boost her Immunity. Usually mixed with her milk.

LOVE!

Posted by 5370734977372733934 on Feb 05, 2014

My picky 4 year old LOVES her "big girl" breakfast smoothie. I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, banana, blueberries, ice and PB and it tastes like a real treat for her! Highly recommend!!!!

super

Posted by Reviewer1526281 on Feb 10, 2014

I really like this! tast ok. i have it in my yoghurt!

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Mar 11, 2009

My son loves drinking this with his milk/soymilk. I do mix a little bit of chocolate flavoring to the milk. But he gobbles it down. I love it because it gives him a lot of vitamins and minerals while he is drinking his milk.

"Herbs from the Earth" GOD's perfect food for us

Posted by Reviewer1599078 on Jul 02, 2008

My kids love this as a breakfast fruit smoothie. Everything they need to start the day ~ fills them up for hours ~ great weight loss drink For 1 serving we mix 1 cup "DOLE Fresh Frozen Mixed Fruit" found at Wal-mart ~ 1 scoop of Amazing Grass for Kidz ~ 1/2 cup milk ~ 1/2 to 1 cup juice {I like to use the 100% concentrated} for a stronger fruit flavor ~ blend it up in a good blender ~ my kids love it!!!

kidz superfood

Posted by Reviewer2666670 on Sep 12, 2008

my child loves this- we make milkshakes, and it is healthy.

the kids love it

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Sep 13, 2008

Now they can have chocolate shakes without the dairy products.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Sep 16, 2008

My 3yr old LOVES this. I think it's delicious, too. Pricey, but I-herb has the best price.