Amazing product

Posted by 4823304886202938108 on Dec 08, 2013

My daughter loves the flavour. She does not get ill much nowdays. It boost her Immunity. Usually mixed with her milk.

LOVE!

Posted by 5370734977372733934 on Feb 05, 2014

My picky 4 year old LOVES her "big girl" breakfast smoothie. I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, banana, blueberries, ice and PB and it tastes like a real treat for her! Highly recommend!!!!

super

Posted by Reviewer1526281 on Feb 10, 2014

I really like this! tast ok. i have it in my yoghurt!

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Mar 11, 2009

My son loves drinking this with his milk/soymilk. I do mix a little bit of chocolate flavoring to the milk. But he gobbles it down. I love it because it gives him a lot of vitamins and minerals while he is drinking his milk.

"Herbs from the Earth" GOD's perfect food for us

Posted by Reviewer1599078 on Jul 02, 2008

My kids love this as a breakfast fruit smoothie. Everything they need to start the day ~ fills them up for hours ~ great weight loss drink For 1 serving we mix 1 cup "DOLE Fresh Frozen Mixed Fruit" found at Wal-mart ~ 1 scoop of Amazing Grass for Kidz ~ 1/2 cup milk ~ 1/2 to 1 cup juice {I like to use the 100% concentrated} for a stronger fruit flavor ~ blend it up in a good blender ~ my kids love it!!!

kidz superfood

Posted by Reviewer2666670 on Sep 12, 2008

my child loves this- we make milkshakes, and it is healthy.

the kids love it

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Sep 13, 2008

Now they can have chocolate shakes without the dairy products.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Sep 16, 2008

My 3yr old LOVES this. I think it's delicious, too. Pricey, but I-herb has the best price.

amazing grass kids

Posted by Reviewer2665357 on Oct 16, 2008

love love that there is a kids grass supplement. it has soo many health benefits and the chocolate flavour is a huge bonus!!!!

Tastes awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Oct 16, 2008

I bought this for my daughter because she hates eating her veggies. I tried a little and it's really yummy. Expensive but I feel good knowing that its good for her.