Great product.

Posted by 5569973212219985662 on Oct 16, 2014

As a picky adult, I am not a fan of this drink. HOWEVER, my picky toddler LOVES it and requests it frequently... so I don't care. We are regular buyers now & love how healthy it is for my daughter.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Jun 12, 2008

I put a scoop in with the kids regular chocolate mix and milk..they have yet to even notice. I drink it myself with just milk, tastes great!

This could be mixed with food succesfully!

Posted by Reviewer1488490 on May 25, 2011

I mixed this with chocolate pudding and with Nutella for my extremely picky 7 year old. I love that it blends well with chocolate food. Could not mix it with milk as per directions, he didn't like it that way. However, it is versatile and I will be ordering more.

super

Posted by Reviewer1526281 on Feb 10, 2014

I really like this! tast ok. i have it in my yoghurt!

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1559975 on Nov 24, 2009

The kids love this flavor

Love this product

Posted by JanMartin on Dec 05, 2009

It tastes great! Doesn't have that "green" taste that most green product have, and it does not contain caffeine as do other chocolate flavored greens. We like this product..

"Herbs from the Earth" GOD's perfect food for us

Posted by Reviewer1599078 on Jul 02, 2008

My kids love this as a breakfast fruit smoothie. Everything they need to start the day ~ fills them up for hours ~ great weight loss drink For 1 serving we mix 1 cup "DOLE Fresh Frozen Mixed Fruit" found at Wal-mart ~ 1 scoop of Amazing Grass for Kidz ~ 1/2 cup milk ~ 1/2 to 1 cup juice {I like to use the 100% concentrated} for a stronger fruit flavor ~ blend it up in a good blender ~ my kids love it!!!

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Feb 28, 2008

I got a sample for this with another order & decided to try it out. It tastes great! I was shocked. I'm 25 but still love chocolate milk :) I think it's a much healthier way to have it & get in nutrients for kids & adults.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1075811 on Jul 22, 2010

My daughter loves this drink and so do I ! You would never believe that it is full of veggies and fruit, yummy!!! Great price too.

Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1081927 on Oct 01, 2011

My daughter (4) doesn't like to eat veggies and this is my answer. On a day when I know she didn't eat many veggies I just mix some of this power with some milk. I like it as a snack or extra veggie for myself too. And this stuff tastes great!