10 yo likes

Posted by 4771104071931545211 on Apr 12, 2013

delish good superfood, but we use much less milk than recommended, so the choc flavor is intensified.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Mar 11, 2009

My son loves drinking this with his milk/soymilk. I do mix a little bit of chocolate flavoring to the milk. But he gobbles it down. I love it because it gives him a lot of vitamins and minerals while he is drinking his milk.

Winner!

Posted by 5648699001194501586 on May 11, 2016

My boy - who wouldn't drink a green 'milkshake' - loves this one, as it's brown. No nasties! All goodness.

Tastes Great... Not grassy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1250062 on Feb 24, 2009

My two year old son loves it!!!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Nov 25, 2013

I have a very picky eater. Absolutely refuses to eat veggies. I thought I would give these a try and make sure he is getting some greens in his diet. There is a faint taste of wheat grass in it and if he didn't like i could just drink it myself. He loves it. I mix with with banana/blueberries and milk in his morning smoothie and sometimes by itself and he drinks it all up.

chocolate lovers rejoice

Posted by Reviewer2390905 on Apr 01, 2008

This stuff is amazing. It tastes great and makes a decent meal if you don't feel like eating a meal but you know you need something.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on Jan 21, 2010

My 9 y.o. kids love the taste. It is very very low in sugar and has a tons of good stuff. I began now to mix it up with homemade kefir (not too fermented) for a very healthy nutritional beverage.

picky eater

Posted by Reviewer2665051 on Jan 06, 2010

my son is a picky eater and LOVES this...i actually don't think it tastes particularly good but mixed with milk in the blender he sips it all up. Its a wonderful way to get nutrients in him.

amazing grass kids

Posted by Reviewer2665357 on Oct 16, 2008

love love that there is a kids grass supplement. it has soo many health benefits and the chocolate flavour is a huge bonus!!!!

kidz superfood

Posted by Reviewer2666670 on Sep 12, 2008

my child loves this- we make milkshakes, and it is healthy.