Tastes awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Oct 16, 2008

I bought this for my daughter because she hates eating her veggies. I tried a little and it's really yummy. Expensive but I feel good knowing that its good for her.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Feb 28, 2008

I got a sample for this with another order & decided to try it out. It tastes great! I was shocked. I'm 25 but still love chocolate milk :) I think it's a much healthier way to have it & get in nutrients for kids & adults.

chocolate lovers rejoice

Posted by Reviewer2390905 on Apr 01, 2008

This stuff is amazing. It tastes great and makes a decent meal if you don't feel like eating a meal but you know you need something.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Jun 12, 2008

I put a scoop in with the kids regular chocolate mix and milk..they have yet to even notice. I drink it myself with just milk, tastes great!

My daughter loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2697792 on Mar 18, 2008

This is great for picky eaters.

great for adults too

Posted by Reviewer2995169 on Mar 27, 2008

amazing taste (just like nesquick!), not chalky. very low calorie, great treat + nutritious for adults and kids. i first tried this as a sample sent in a previous order and loved it so much i bought a whole tub (and im 25, not exactly a kid).

Tastes Great... Not grassy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1250062 on Feb 24, 2009

My two year old son loves it!!!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Oct 02, 2009

Tastes lovely. I blend it with vanilla soya "milk" and a banana and find it helps me snack alot less in between meals.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1559975 on Nov 24, 2009

The kids love this flavor

Love this product

Posted by JanMartin on Dec 05, 2009

It tastes great! Doesn't have that "green" taste that most green product have, and it does not contain caffeine as do other chocolate flavored greens. We like this product..