picky eater

Posted by Reviewer2665051 on Jan 06, 2010

my son is a picky eater and LOVES this...i actually don't think it tastes particularly good but mixed with milk in the blender he sips it all up. Its a wonderful way to get nutrients in him.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on Jan 21, 2010

My 9 y.o. kids love the taste. It is very very low in sugar and has a tons of good stuff. I began now to mix it up with homemade kefir (not too fermented) for a very healthy nutritional beverage.

good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

kid loves the flavor, will reorder

This could be mixed with food succesfully!

Posted by Reviewer1488490 on May 25, 2011

I mixed this with chocolate pudding and with Nutella for my extremely picky 7 year old. I love that it blends well with chocolate food. Could not mix it with milk as per directions, he didn't like it that way. However, it is versatile and I will be ordering more.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2317510 on Jun 29, 2010

Tastes great! Excellent way to get all your fruits and veggies if you are not eating them! My 2 year old son loves it. Taste like chocolate milk.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1075811 on Jul 22, 2010

My daughter loves this drink and so do I ! You would never believe that it is full of veggies and fruit, yummy!!! Great price too.

Success for kids

Posted by Reviewer2805292 on Jul 28, 2011

Mixed it with rice-milk and the kids liked it! Good taste. Will re-order this product.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on May 06, 2009

wonderful product, great taste- everyone wins with this one.

Surprisingly yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 09, 2008

My eight-year-old tried this and said it was sooo yummy! I mixed the product with a little water first, as directed, and then mixed with chocolate milk, and it simply made it more chocolate-y. Very good way to get some beneficial greens into children, and even adults.

Easy to mix

Posted by Twin-Mom on Jul 20, 2016

My kids don't like eating veggies so this product is a good supplement for them. My son likes it with chocolate milk while my daughter likes it with orange juice. I usually mix the powder with some lukewarm water before adding the milk or juice.