Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Jun 02, 2014

I mix it in my juice every morning, but just use 1/2 the recommended dose. I could not believe what it has done for me. The changes I have seen and felt. I no longer get colds, age spots on my hands faded away as I see the calagen under my skin has come back so I don't see veins that I used to have in my legs and hands that come along with age. My eyelashes used to have an area where no lashes grew for years. Now I have lashes back and my lashes are now thick and longer. Eyebrow hairs have also come back. My hair was white and thinning on the top. Around 6 months after I started taking it, my hair grew back on the top of my head and slowly my original color of black started coming back. My hairdresser never saw anything like it. I got one of my children to take it as he was losing his hari and every winter would get sick. He no longer gets sick and his hair loss has stopped and he has had some regrowth. My sister started taking it and she had some of her hair change from white to brown. I joke about it saying have you ever seen a cow that has fur that has turned white? It is one thing I will not stop taking.

Surprise

Posted by 5010899259823180591 on Apr 18, 2016

This stuff is awful. I mean, it tastes awful. And I have tasted them all, spirulina, barley, dark veggie smoothies, you name it. But this one is just so terrible. So much that, with all the excitement of finally receiving my shipment, I stopped using it after a few days. And still, even though I had only been using it shortly, I noticed my decaying teeth stopped rotting, the pain was gone and the aging process just stopped. All I was doing was swishing for a few minutes a day. So what can I do but give it a five star although still a huge disappointment in terms of taste...it's like I was smoking, it's just that awful. And still awesome in terms of efficiency.

Amazing stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3001208 on Aug 05, 2011

Delivered promptly. I usually mix it with other ingredients for a smoothie, but it's okay just mixed with water when I'm pushed for time. Has easily helped alkaline my body, especially when my work schedule is chaotic and I'm not consuming enough veggies.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1543578 on May 21, 2014

I have been taking this for a few weeks now and it is like rocket fuel! Highly recommend it, I love it raw in water or in smoothies

green, green grass...

Posted by Reviewer1154836 on Jun 07, 2012

I spent two weeks at Hippocrates Inst. when Anne Wigmore was still alive, and although she no doubt would have said fresh is best this stuff is pretty good! I find that it does alkalize my system and I like the added fibre it provides. The taste is mild and the fibrousness isn't a problem when blended into a smoothie. Have purchased before and will do so again :)

Feel Great

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Apr 20, 2011

I feel like this cleanses me and gives me energy. on my second container, I take one scoop each morning in a full glass of water. Bought some for my Father too! Wheat Grass is loaded with benefits, including helping to prevent cancers. I will continue to take daily.

good value for money

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Oct 17, 2014

buying this product the second time, I like it, it's really smooth when mixed with water, and buying the big one is really convenient.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1939849 on Nov 23, 2013

I have been drinking every morning for about 3 wks. While everyone around me is getting sick with a bug, I feel great!

Energy

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

I get a rush of energy every time i take a shot of this Amazing quality Love it

I LOVE IT, J'ADORE CE PRODUIT

Posted by 5366020837255724249 on May 30, 2015

Je cherchais un produit alcalinisant, ce produit est merveilleux. Mélangé avec une banane et un peu de lait d'amande dans le mixer, et voilà une boisson délicieuse tout prête. Le goût n'est pas fort, c'est vraiment très agréable. La commande a été livrée très rapidement. Seul bémol qu'on apprend lors de la livraison c'est les frais de douane (22 euros dans mon cas pour une boite). Mais étalé sur une conso de 3 mois, le prix n'est pas trop excessif (env 20 euros par mois). Ça vaut quand même le coup pour un produit de cette qualité.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »