Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, 28.2 oz (800 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Jun 02, 2014

I mix it in my juice every morning, but just use 1/2 the recommended dose. I could not believe what it has done for me. The changes I have seen and felt. I no longer get colds, age spots on my hands faded away as I see the calagen under my skin has come back so I don't see veins that I used to have in my legs and hands that come along with age. My eyelashes used to have an area where no lashes grew for years. Now I have lashes back and my lashes are now thick and longer. Eyebrow hairs have also come back. My hair was white and thinning on the top. Around 6 months after I started taking it, my hair grew back on the top of my head and slowly my original color of black started coming back. My hairdresser never saw anything like it. I got one of my children to take it as he was losing his hari and every winter would get sick. He no longer gets sick and his hair loss has stopped and he has had some regrowth. My sister started taking it and she had some of her hair change from white to brown. I joke about it saying have you ever seen a cow that has fur that has turned white? It is one thing I will not stop taking.

Amazing stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3001208 on Aug 05, 2011

Delivered promptly. I usually mix it with other ingredients for a smoothie, but it's okay just mixed with water when I'm pushed for time. Has easily helped alkaline my body, especially when my work schedule is chaotic and I'm not consuming enough veggies.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1939849 on Nov 23, 2013

I have been drinking every morning for about 3 wks. While everyone around me is getting sick with a bug, I feel great!

good value for money

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Oct 17, 2014

buying this product the second time, I like it, it's really smooth when mixed with water, and buying the big one is really convenient.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1543578 on May 21, 2014

I have been taking this for a few weeks now and it is like rocket fuel! Highly recommend it, I love it raw in water or in smoothies

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »