love this mixture!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 11, 2012

both me and my cats use the Amazing Grass with gusto. it is a little more coarse if you are used to the fine grind but i enjoy it and it tastes great. seems very high quality and this is my second container. plan to continue using. thanks Iherbs for great prices on products and shipping to Canada.

no so impress

Posted by chantale on Sep 18, 2013

If you have a fragile stomach I'm not suggesting this product. Taste is not bad.

Not for me

Posted by 5463066110462633336 on May 17, 2014

I could not add it to my milk smoothies as I simply couldn't stand the taste of it. But I don't think it would be fair to give it only one point as probably it needs to taste like that?

taste like s**t.

Posted by 5345739927210223912 on Aug 22, 2012

i drinked wheatgrass juice before and its great, the powder dissolve completely in water. But that stuff is disgusting, a lot of the powder does not dissolve in water and it gets stuck in your throat. Plus it taste horrible, i've thrown it into the garbage. PS: i'm aware that it also contains barley grass and alfalfa.

단식다이어트 때문에 샀어요

Posted by 5685024413035525415 on Jun 08, 2016

단식다이어트 하려고 샀어요. 음... 생 밀싹 주스랑은 맛이 많이 다르다고 생각해요. 이 파우더는 냄새만 맡으면 진한 녹차향이고 물에 타서 마시면 ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ김맛? 저는 김을 좋아하기 때문에 꽤 굿

Super

Posted by 4805481681897969379 on Jan 07, 2015

Denne er super. Tar den hver morgen som en shot blandet med appelsinjuice.

not like it

Posted by Reviewer1833794 on Nov 14, 2015

Terrible taste. Also makes my stomach uncomfortable.

Could be finer

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Sep 09, 2011

The taste is alright but the powder is a bit coarse. Others I've before are more refined so it makes drinking even without mixture of juice smooth and easy to take. This product is a little grainy in comparison.