お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Amazing Grass, The Amazing Trio, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass & Alfalfa, 8 g (Discontinued Item)

Not for me.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

It may work for some people, but I haven't noticed any effect, not to mention that the taste is pretty weird.

In love with it.

Posted by nsyafiqah on Oct 19, 2013

I read some reviews about it not tasting good. Here's an idea. Blend together watermelon and 1 banana together. Add 3 teaspoons if chia seed Add q serving of The Amazing Trio Shake. I can promise you it's awesome and you'll get the benefits at the same time.

Good for me

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 16, 2013

I don't know why you people complain about this? Maybe you have received old ones or something? Because I have received pure, nice, green and fresh enough. I used them with my new boyfriend Omni (blender) and other friends of mine - fruits :) I've got precious blend.

dull flavor and no effect on energy...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

couldn't distinct the reach flavor of any of the greens inside this blend,it seems/tastes like it was all roasted beyond recognition and the "alive" factor is somewhat gone.i do know very well how alfalfa infusion tastes like and this blend doesn't come even close in any way,though i didn't had any issues digesting this product as i sometimes do with new tryouts so that's a plus...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

yummy

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

great product, gives me a instant burst of energy