Amazing Grass, Organic, Wheat Grass, Whole Food Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

Wish I knew about this long ago

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Sep 07, 2011

I saw this on a health food show and decided to try it. I mix it with O.J. and now prefer my O.J. with it. As a retired Esthitician who know skin, I have seen the skin all over improve dramaticly. I am 68 and always had beautiful skin. I am 68 however and have lost callogen. That has renewed, I no longer see veins all over my legs (my eye site is great), so it must be helping my blood flow in my veins, eye lashes have grown back in an area that didn't have lashes for many years, and my blood work has improved without me changing y diet or way of life. I wish I had learned about it long ago.

Amazing For Real

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Mar 05, 2012

I started taking Wheat Grass powder about a month ago after hearing about all of the health benefits it brings. Since I started, my energy levels have noticeably increased, bowel movements are consistent and regular and overall, I just feel better! The most noticeable difference for me though is the appearance of my skin and hair. My overall complexion has improved drastically and I get compliments on it all the time. I'm not crazy about the taste but it gets better over time. So hang in there. I mix it in a fruit smoothie every morning. This stuff rocks!

I loss so much weight and I look so good!

Posted by Reviewer2234132 on Feb 06, 2009

This product should be called "Magic Grass." I loss so much weight in a little over a month! This product is amazing. I take it with a vegan mutlivitamin and soy protein pills as well. In addition, iherb.com is the cheapest place you'll find this product. This is the best weight loss aide and the best investment ever.

I can't tolerate fresh juiced wheatgrass, so this is a great alternative

Posted by jayzou on Jun 09, 2010

I honestly can't believe others can tolerate the heinous taste of freshly juiced wheatgrass, because I would always feel like puking afterwards. But this is a great alternative and tastes just right. It can be a little pricey but compared to others I've tried, this is the most bearable and of highest quality.

Great alternative to the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 04, 2010

Extremly pleased w/ this USDA certified product. Wheatgrass has so many things to offer the body & this convenient powder is great when you don't have the opportunity to grow it/juice it yourself. It doesn't have the sweet taste like fresh wheatgrass, but mixed w/ 4oz organic apple juice & 4oz water it tastes great. I'm use to the taste, sometimes I drink it w/ just water & the taste it fine. It has a gritty texture, which is a turn off, but I use a straw & drink it w/ no problems. The kids drink it with 8oz organic apple juice & straw 2x/week. It's not their favorite, but they understand the benefits of wheatgrass. I pour it into a green glass to disguise the awful look of the drink. Sometimes I put it into their organic berry smooties & they don't even know it's in there. iHerb is a fantastic service w/ fast shipping & great prices.