July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Amazing Grass, Organic, Wheat Grass, Whole Food Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great alternative to the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 04, 2010

Extremly pleased w/ this USDA certified product. Wheatgrass has so many things to offer the body & this convenient powder is great when you don't have the opportunity to grow it/juice it yourself. It doesn't have the sweet taste like fresh wheatgrass, but mixed w/ 4oz organic apple juice & 4oz water it tastes great. I'm use to the taste, sometimes I drink it w/ just water & the taste it fine. It has a gritty texture, which is a turn off, but I use a straw & drink it w/ no problems. The kids drink it with 8oz organic apple juice & straw 2x/week. It's not their favorite, but they understand the benefits of wheatgrass. I pour it into a green glass to disguise the awful look of the drink. Sometimes I put it into their organic berry smooties & they don't even know it's in there. iHerb is a fantastic service w/ fast shipping & great prices.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Jun 09, 2008

Have only been using this for two weeks, but find it quite palatable. I'm holding my opinion on whether or not this provides any kind of an energy boost until I've been using it for at least a month.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2477967 on Apr 23, 2009

I mix it with orange juice and the taste is actually pretty good! I also found this helped give me clearer skin. A good supplement!

Amazing grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1272952 on Aug 30, 2009

I really like the product, except the taste, you really have to mix it with something. I have however only used it for a week and do not know if me feeling better is specifically from wheatgrass powder or from other supplementation for my stomach problems etc. However, I do believe it will have a bigger effect after about a month of use.

One of the better wheat grass powders I've used

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Jan 09, 2009

I've tried a few other brands of whole wheat grass powder and found Amazing Grass less gritty and has a good cost per serving ratio.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »