very healthy

Posted by Reviewer2600089 on Nov 06, 2012

great for smoothies..very healthy

good!

Posted by 4692914906083249736 on May 22, 2012

Im mixin it with chlorella, and its an amazing boost!

Wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer1150615 on Feb 07, 2012

Seems to have a lot of life energy within it.

Best so far

Posted by Reviewer2115751 on Jan 22, 2012

This is the best wheat grass product i have used the last year. I have found my favourite.

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

Its my daily intake of greens and fibre.. since I don't eat enough vege. Mixed it with my protein powder every morning and evening.

Great alternative to the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 04, 2010

Extremly pleased w/ this USDA certified product. Wheatgrass has so many things to offer the body & this convenient powder is great when you don't have the opportunity to grow it/juice it yourself. It doesn't have the sweet taste like fresh wheatgrass, but mixed w/ 4oz organic apple juice & 4oz water it tastes great. I'm use to the taste, sometimes I drink it w/ just water & the taste it fine. It has a gritty texture, which is a turn off, but I use a straw & drink it w/ no problems. The kids drink it with 8oz organic apple juice & straw 2x/week. It's not their favorite, but they understand the benefits of wheatgrass. I pour it into a green glass to disguise the awful look of the drink. Sometimes I put it into their organic berry smooties & they don't even know it's in there. iHerb is a fantastic service w/ fast shipping & great prices.

Amazing grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1272952 on Aug 30, 2009

I really like the product, except the taste, you really have to mix it with something. I have however only used it for a week and do not know if me feeling better is specifically from wheatgrass powder or from other supplementation for my stomach problems etc. However, I do believe it will have a bigger effect after about a month of use.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2477967 on Apr 23, 2009

I mix it with orange juice and the taste is actually pretty good! I also found this helped give me clearer skin. A good supplement!

Great when you can't get your greens

Posted by Reviewer1121841 on Apr 01, 2009

Great for those days you do not get your veggies. Has a lot of fiber, as well. The only issue is the price is too high.

Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Feb 08, 2009

really quite nice! It's changed my stomach or something because now I can NOT drink coffee...the powder blends well enough with any liquid (green tea is my favorite blending liquid) and it's probably best that you blend it with SOMETHING because it has a very strong plant-ey taste...not bad, but very much like chewing on a tree leaf... or some grass. I do wish though that it was bigger, I was surprised that for 30$ or so you get so small a container - it will last me about 2-3 months though, and I use about a half a tablespoon 3 times a day. Nice, I'd order it again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »