Using during 20+ day detox

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Feb 27, 2010

I am using this during a detox and have noticed a nice smooth energy as I've gone through even at one scoop per day. It's not going to knock your socks off, but it'll keep you moving. The taste is not bad... I've always thought wheat grass tastes sort of like the rind of a watermelon. With a little juice or in a smoothie, it's hardly noticeable, but the part of it that is, I don't mind at all. Remember to keep refrigerated to preserve freshness.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

I mix the powder with juice and water (50/50) or in a smoothie with banana, berries, hemp protein, chia, and almond milk. Tastes great - actually, I don't taste it at all - the other ingredients must be covering up the "greens" taste if there is one. Love the energy I get from this. Highly recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

(I recommend mixing wheat grass into your smoothie if you don't like the taste of it.)

Doug Harrity Ontario Canada

Posted by Reviewer1012471 on Sep 28, 2008

Books that I have read said it was hars to get use to drinking Wheat Grass. I have had no problem at all. To me it tastes great and I plan to order this one again.

Highly recommended wheat grass powder!

Posted by Marie77 on May 06, 2013

I've been purchasing this products several times. it has got a fresh taste (not a good taste in any way - it's wheat grass - but it tastes fresher than an other brand I used for a while)and it has got a dark green color. I mix one scoop in a glass of water every morning before eating breakfast, and I wouldn't be without it!

Amazing Grass Wheat Grass - Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1620127 on Aug 07, 2009

I've been using Wheat Grass for about 3-4 years. Its a great product for cleaning out and balancing your system. I always feel much better 30 minutes after drinking.

Truly Amazing Weat Grass

Posted by Reviewer1873414 on May 08, 2010

Love the product! I mix it with water, and it is tolerable. My husband mixes it with orange juice. I'm not real big on vegetables, so it's nice to be getting something green every day! This product was shipped in a timely manner and the product is exactly as described.

Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer1946901 on Jun 10, 2009

I have been using this Wheat Grass Powder for nearly 4 months. I consider it part of my breakfast. I firmly believe in the benefits I have read about wheat grass and will be a continued user. The darker the greens, the healthier for you.

Grønt er skjønt!

Posted by norskiherb on Apr 24, 2012

Smaker sunt og grønt, bland med eplejuice i en sånn http://www.iherb.com/Sundesa-Blender-Bottle-with-Blender-Ball-Color-Green-28-oz-Bottle/23575

Smooth green

Posted by Reviewer1031779 on Apr 22, 2011

You can't ask for a better way to get your greens! No other vitamin,drink or bar can give you the nutrition that this little scoop gives you. It really is a natural way to detoxify and energize every cell. It's GREAT tasting compared to other brands of wheatgrass very smooth and velvety and mild tasting.