Truly Amazing Weat Grass

Posted by Reviewer1873414 on May 08, 2010

Love the product! I mix it with water, and it is tolerable. My husband mixes it with orange juice. I'm not real big on vegetables, so it's nice to be getting something green every day! This product was shipped in a timely manner and the product is exactly as described.

Using during 20+ day detox

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Feb 27, 2010

I am using this during a detox and have noticed a nice smooth energy as I've gone through even at one scoop per day. It's not going to knock your socks off, but it'll keep you moving. The taste is not bad... I've always thought wheat grass tastes sort of like the rind of a watermelon. With a little juice or in a smoothie, it's hardly noticeable, but the part of it that is, I don't mind at all. Remember to keep refrigerated to preserve freshness.

Amazing Grass Wheat Grass - Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1620127 on Aug 07, 2009

I've been using Wheat Grass for about 3-4 years. Its a great product for cleaning out and balancing your system. I always feel much better 30 minutes after drinking.

110% SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3035217 on May 28, 2010

I USE THE POWDERED WHEAT GRASS IN MY KEFIR EVERY A.M. AND HAVE TRIED OTHER PRODUCTS AND NOTHING EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THE GREAT TASTE AND THE WAY I FEEL!!! I FEEL AND LOOK GREAT AND WOULD NOT WANT TO BE WITH OUT MY WHEAT GRASS POWDER!!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

I mix the powder with juice and water (50/50) or in a smoothie with banana, berries, hemp protein, chia, and almond milk. Tastes great - actually, I don't taste it at all - the other ingredients must be covering up the "greens" taste if there is one. Love the energy I get from this. Highly recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

(I recommend mixing wheat grass into your smoothie if you don't like the taste of it.)

Highly recommended wheat grass powder!

Posted by Marie77 on May 06, 2013

I've been purchasing this products several times. it has got a fresh taste (not a good taste in any way - it's wheat grass - but it tastes fresher than an other brand I used for a while)and it has got a dark green color. I mix one scoop in a glass of water every morning before eating breakfast, and I wouldn't be without it!

Fresh energy!

Posted by 5161264614291815879 on Jan 19, 2014

This is great in the morning if your body is still feeling tired. It wakes you right up and gives your brain the energy it needs to function throughout the day. I usually mix it with smoothies or juice.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Vronda on Jul 05, 2012

Most people like to add it to smoothies, but I like to drink it with fresh squeezed lemons and ice water. I drink it daily and it has really helped with my IBS and inflammation. Highly Recommended!

Grønt er skjønt!

Posted by norskiherb on Apr 24, 2012

Smaker sunt og grønt, bland med eplejuice i en sånn http://www.iherb.com/Sundesa-Blender-Bottle-with-Blender-Ball-Color-Green-28-oz-Bottle/23575