To loose weight

Posted by Reviewer1150160 on Jun 24, 2009

I am using this with HONEY and LEMON juice as presribed by Ayurveda. This makes me less hungry and more energetic. Lost some weight as well. Taste is good too with this combination. But price is little high.

Fresh energy!

Posted by 5161264614291815879 on Jan 19, 2014

This is great in the morning if your body is still feeling tired. It wakes you right up and gives your brain the energy it needs to function throughout the day. I usually mix it with smoothies or juice.

This is great

Posted by MadroneJack on Oct 16, 2008

Im doing an anti arthritis diet, I use a heaping spoonful a day on my veges, to help alkalize my system.. It works great, tastes much better than the fresh juice..(to me).

Highly Recommended

Posted by Vronda on Jul 05, 2012

Most people like to add it to smoothies, but I like to drink it with fresh squeezed lemons and ice water. I drink it daily and it has really helped with my IBS and inflammation. Highly Recommended!

WoW

Posted by Reviewer1870259 on May 09, 2010

Great Stuff Curbs your hunger and balances you life!

Tastes sweet

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Jun 29, 2010

One dog and I love this wheat grass, the other dog seems to be allergic to it. I have more energy since beginning it and enjoy the fact that it's already made. Someday I hope to learn how to make this stuff myself but for now it works. I recommend this product.

cant do without it

Posted by Reviewer2530042 on Feb 21, 2012

I love this and will take it for the rest of my life

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Jun 09, 2008

Have only been using this for two weeks, but find it quite palatable. I'm holding my opinion on whether or not this provides any kind of an energy boost until I've been using it for at least a month.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2477967 on Apr 23, 2009

I mix it with orange juice and the taste is actually pretty good! I also found this helped give me clearer skin. A good supplement!

multi vitamin alternative

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 21, 2008

I find this product has helped my energy levels.If you eat a lot of acid forming foods this product will help your body towards the correct alkaline balance.I will buy again it refreshes me and helps stop nibbling between meals.I also save money as muti vitamins do not need to be taken daily once a week does me.