Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Dec 03, 2011

I love this wheatgrass powder. The quality is excellent and like it says it is the grass itself not its juice. The taste is much more tolerable than fresh wheatgrass juice and it easily mixes with any liquid.

Green powder

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Nov 30, 2011

Can really feel the difference when I take this powder on a regular basis. I add it to food after cooking. It helps to digest the food which I have cooked.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

I mix the powder with juice and water (50/50) or in a smoothie with banana, berries, hemp protein, chia, and almond milk. Tastes great - actually, I don't taste it at all - the other ingredients must be covering up the "greens" taste if there is one. Love the energy I get from this. Highly recommend.

Wish I knew about this long ago

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Sep 07, 2011

I saw this on a health food show and decided to try it. I mix it with O.J. and now prefer my O.J. with it. As a retired Esthitician who know skin, I have seen the skin all over improve dramaticly. I am 68 and always had beautiful skin. I am 68 however and have lost callogen. That has renewed, I no longer see veins all over my legs (my eye site is great), so it must be helping my blood flow in my veins, eye lashes have grown back in an area that didn't have lashes for many years, and my blood work has improved without me changing y diet or way of life. I wish I had learned about it long ago.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Aug 03, 2011

This is a great product. I put some in all my smoothies!

great!

Posted by bbchris on Jul 10, 2011

Will buy again, feel better for drinking it!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2937768 on Jun 05, 2011

Excellent product and delivered on time. Makes me feel alive and full of energy. Strongly recommend to everyone. Thank you

Smooth green

Posted by Reviewer1031779 on Apr 22, 2011

You can't ask for a better way to get your greens! No other vitamin,drink or bar can give you the nutrition that this little scoop gives you. It really is a natural way to detoxify and energize every cell. It's GREAT tasting compared to other brands of wheatgrass very smooth and velvety and mild tasting.

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011

Its my daily intake of greens and fibre.. since I don't eat enough vege. Mixed it with my protein powder every morning and evening.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1785280 on Oct 14, 2010

The service was very good!