very healthy

Posted by Reviewer2600089 on Nov 06, 2012

great for smoothies..very healthy

Amazing grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1272952 on Aug 30, 2009

I really like the product, except the taste, you really have to mix it with something. I have however only used it for a week and do not know if me feeling better is specifically from wheatgrass powder or from other supplementation for my stomach problems etc. However, I do believe it will have a bigger effect after about a month of use.

One of the better wheat grass powders I've used

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Jan 09, 2009

I've tried a few other brands of whole wheat grass powder and found Amazing Grass less gritty and has a good cost per serving ratio.

Lorane Bedolla

Posted by Reviewer1799457 on Jan 11, 2009

This is a very good product because it is organic and has a lot of valuable nutrients.

Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Feb 08, 2009

really quite nice! It's changed my stomach or something because now I can NOT drink coffee...the powder blends well enough with any liquid (green tea is my favorite blending liquid) and it's probably best that you blend it with SOMETHING because it has a very strong plant-ey taste...not bad, but very much like chewing on a tree leaf... or some grass. I do wish though that it was bigger, I was surprised that for 30$ or so you get so small a container - it will last me about 2-3 months though, and I use about a half a tablespoon 3 times a day. Nice, I'd order it again!

Great when you can't get your greens

Posted by Reviewer1121841 on Apr 01, 2009

Great for those days you do not get your veggies. Has a lot of fiber, as well. The only issue is the price is too high.

Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer2734677 on Sep 09, 2009

This product seemed to give me energy while on the Master's cleanse; however, I think the powder caused some congestion and I would like to return it also.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1394493 on Jul 29, 2012

not good tast at all

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer1484005 on Sep 15, 2009

Very good product, I recommend!

Amazing Grass