10% Off Orders Over $40!

Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Whole Food Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2532046 on Jul 21, 2012

I put one cup of milk, two bananas, and a hearty scoop of this in a blender and then add half a pack of frozen blueberries. It tastes great and actually gives me a boost of energy for several hours. I've even started running in the morning to work off some of the energy. I've noticed other benefits as well, one of which is digestion. One thing to note, as it detoxifies you, you might get itchy the first few times. This is your liver kicking out the toxins into your bloodstream then them coming out as sweat.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2462714 on Mar 29, 2008

i was scared i would hate the taste but i was completely surprised when i actually liked it--there are times when i actually crave a glass of it and jokingly say "i'm addicted to wheat grass!!" i just feel healthy every time i have some.

Amazing energy

Posted by Reviewer2634295 on Dec 30, 2009

Although only taking this product once a day for the last two weeks, I find my energy levels have increased. I also find that I am less inclined to reach for that sugary snack for eleven's

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Oct 02, 2009

Since I started taking it plus another green product which I mix in my protein shake I feel great a lot of energy. It is a good energy a healthy energy. I bought enough to keep them in stock ..I would not want to do without it. I began putting half scoop and gradually increase it to two scoops so that my taste bud will get used to it. When I have given to other people they complain it is strong ( taste ). I recommend starting with less and gradually adding more until you get used to the taste. Now I take two scoops and three scoops and taste delicious.

Taking this during pregnancy

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on May 15, 2008

I am taking this for its high Vitamin K content, for preventing hemmorhaging, for recuperating after birth. I am starting at 1/8-1/4 tsp and adding 1/8-14 tsp each week until I get to 1-2 Tablespoons. Barley grass is supposed to make a healthy placenta, and this is very close to barley grass. Also this is high in Chlorrophyl and other nutrients and enzymes....good for the baby and mom!