Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Premium 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Black seed oil

Posted by LouLou on Sep 28, 2012

I really love this oil. While I dont think it is a cure all as they claim I think it helps alot. I believe that it helps kill the bugs in your body (not sure if that is true though). It helped me with alot of aches and pains that I had and when I initially started on it was like a liquid miracle. It makes your hair thick and lustrous and is generally a very good tonic. It tastes fine a bit spicy.

black seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 27, 2012

I think this tastes like turpentine. I can manage to drink it in tea with a bit of stevia. I have yet to determine if it's effective for anything. However unexplainably, I did have a swollen knee (like water over the knee) and the right lymph gland under my chin swell following about 5 days use. No other symptoms of illness of any sort, the knee and gland stayed swollen for 3 days, again not sick at all. I suspect black seed oil maybe helped my immune system fight some sort of infection and thats only a personal assumption. I make no medical claims here at all. I found a helpful article at amazing herbs called "ARTICLE: Black Seed Oil - Current Research". you can google it. starts out with..."Recently scientists around the world have confirmed the anti-bacterial and anti-mycotic effects of black seed oil. " I am going to continue to test this out another week.

PCOS, hormonal imbalances

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2011

This oil, 5 grams a day, is a blessing. It balances my hormones. I begin to look like a woman! You'll have to guess what I mean. Amazing. Also eats away belly fat, the only fat I have.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1557306 on Jun 29, 2012

this oil is great! i use it on everything from dry skin, tootaches, insect bites and sore muscles. i also take 1-2 tablespoons daily, especially if i'm developing a cold, fever or sore throat. great price for such a large supply.

black seed

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 24, 2014

I have used this off and on for several years. Helped my asthma a lot. For shoulder pain or knee pain rub it on for relief. When I take it by mouth I mix it with a little honey or coconut oil-the taste is a little spicy-had a sore throat last night--burning-took some black seed, slept in comfort. I'm 84 and retired RN so only take things that are safe and work--this works. You don't need much so it does last longer.