Overall

Posted by Reviewer1159639 on Apr 06, 2013

Can't explain, gives one more stability, not just in a slight mood improvement but overall a subtle feeling of vitality.

Black Seed Oil

Posted by karishma on Oct 09, 2012

A must have and has so many uses. One that I would always have at home.

Simply Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on Jan 23, 2011

This is Black seed oil! Taste by Taste of seed to oil , they taste exactely alike. So it is the real thing! As far as functionality goes with this oil - can virtually cure every illness and pain with constant use. Amazing CURE-ALL!

good news

Posted by Reviewer2345516 on Jun 26, 2010

I do feel different and i also use it on my skin where it is the driest. finally something that works and is natural.

black seed

Posted by Reviewer1493311 on Sep 02, 2008

This product is excellent . In the two years my sisters and friends have been using it we have seen a great improvement in our health. Thank you for offering black seed in the 8oz., because we have not been able to find it locally. Thank You Very Much!

Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl.oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 29, 2010

I've also just started using this highly recommended Black Seed herb. I chose the oil because of my finding information about its' benefits- its' versatility and health-sustaining ability. I also recommended it to a friend to help with healing her fibromyalgia. Thank You.

Powerful stuff.

Posted by 4905353790781565203 on Oct 04, 2016

Only used for 2 weeks so far but research shows this is an amazing ancient support for many many body ills such as fungus, parasites, bacterial infections the list goes on and on. importantly it doesn't harm healthy bacteria and can be used on the skin as well as it's internal application. Be warned it tastes like boot polish but if you have it fast no problems in no time it is beloved for the wealth of goodness and protection it confers. I will take this daily once I finish a protocol for having my amalgams out that I am already on. Daily with Aloe and Spring Dragon Longetivity tea, cold showers at finish of shower and eating wholefoods from only 12 to 6pm. daily. Best wishes for your health. Never give up the breakthrough you are seeking may be just upon you.x

Amazing

Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Oct 02, 2016

The purest form of black seed oil in the market. A few drops does wonders. Do refrigerate it upon opening. And its great for topical use too.

It really works

Posted by 4714485154372246792 on Feb 21, 2015

My sore on my head simply mostly gone after having one bottle of this plus. One day my son keep on coughing since the morning and I give three drops to him, his cough almost stopped completely immediately. After a while he cough again after having some sweet drinks, I give him another few drops and he immediately stop coughing. It is really amazing!_

not by itself on an empty stomach!!!

Posted by Choimin on Jun 16, 2016

I have done some readings and found out about this miracle oil, which was used and buried with King Tut. In some websites, they might tell you to take it on an empty stomach 1-3 times a day. DON'T! Don't take it by itself, especially on an empty stomach. My father did and he vomited a lot!!! Mix it with some juices to dilute it. I found out that it works well when mix with some honey or in my case I used ginger syrup. This is a wonderful product! Some people didn't know how to use and took it on their empty stomach, got vomited and rated this one star! You need to learn the proper way to use this. This oil has help me much with my sinus problems. I've read that this could help to fight many cancer as well as improve your immune system! hope this help!