Best of all!

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Feb 25, 2014

This is such a good product for a general well being. Take it first thing in the morning, one spoon and you'll see how your health improve. I have been reordering for my whole family!

Black Cumin Oil

Posted by Reviewer2772891 on May 13, 2009

I read several articles about this amazing oil. I first heard of it in an article about the work they were doing in cancer prevention with this oil. As I read more about all the things that it can do for you I knew that I had to start taking it for prevention and general well being. I trust Iherb to pick a good product that we can use. All you have to do is read about Black Cumin Oil on google to find out all about it. Jim Rogers Australia

Simply Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on Jan 23, 2011

This is Black seed oil! Taste by Taste of seed to oil , they taste exactely alike. So it is the real thing! As far as functionality goes with this oil - can virtually cure every illness and pain with constant use. Amazing CURE-ALL!

good news

Posted by Reviewer2345516 on Jun 26, 2010

I do feel different and i also use it on my skin where it is the driest. finally something that works and is natural.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Jun 06, 2015

This oil is magic. It has improved my sleep, it seems to burns fat around stomach, it gives energy and cleans the whole digestive system. I will use it the rest of my life. One teaspoon a day is enough.

black seed

Posted by Reviewer1493311 on Sep 02, 2008

This product is excellent . In the two years my sisters and friends have been using it we have seen a great improvement in our health. Thank you for offering black seed in the 8oz., because we have not been able to find it locally. Thank You Very Much!

Ancient Gem

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on May 23, 2015

Fabulous product. Within 24 hours of taking this product a long term persistent cough disappeared. Highly rate it.

Wonderful product.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It tastes REALLY bad, but is indeed potent and the real thing. The price is affordable, too. I'm becoming a regular user of this oil. I think it helps with detox and general well-being. I also apply it to my skin, it feels so good and makes the skin just glow!

Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl.oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 29, 2010

I've also just started using this highly recommended Black Seed herb. I chose the oil because of my finding information about its' benefits- its' versatility and health-sustaining ability. I also recommended it to a friend to help with healing her fibromyalgia. Thank You.

Amazing Black Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1796419 on Jun 09, 2010

Used it with the Emu Oil to make a hair growth product Love it...