Real doctor

Posted by 4663384921440919154 on Mar 03, 2015

It works! I suggest all of you to try this. Yes, it tastes no so good but it's useful ever best product for the health.

Very Strong

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

I will not lie. This has a strong nasty medicinal taste. I use just a little in salad with vinegar on occasion because it is so healthy for the body. If it were not for that, I would not bother. One bottle goes along way. Just think of it as medicine the body wants and needs. I suggest putting a bit in smoothies, for example peanut butter smoothie or green smoothie, to mask the taste of it.

It really works

Posted by 4714485154372246792 on Feb 21, 2015

My sore on my head simply mostly gone after having one bottle of this plus. One day my son keep on coughing since the morning and I give three drops to him, his cough almost stopped completely immediately. After a while he cough again after having some sweet drinks, I give him another few drops and he immediately stop coughing. It is really amazing!_

Fresh

Posted by 4765947225831094142 on Jan 21, 2015

This is so fresh and tasty I even started cooking with it. I also use it topically.

good product

Posted by 4978746324292559156 on Jan 08, 2015

very happy with this product

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Jan 03, 2015

I also, take this everyday with honey and I feel like it is doing me a lot of good. I still have a considerable amount of inflammation but it seems like I am getting better and better.

black seed

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 24, 2014

I have used this off and on for several years. Helped my asthma a lot. For shoulder pain or knee pain rub it on for relief. When I take it by mouth I mix it with a little honey or coconut oil-the taste is a little spicy-had a sore throat last night--burning-took some black seed, slept in comfort. I'm 84 and retired RN so only take things that are safe and work--this works. You don't need much so it does last longer.

Black Oil

Posted by Reviewer3087221 on Dec 04, 2014

I have been taking 10ml, 6 days a weeks for 9 months on an empty stomach. At 61 years old. I have taken to walking 8 kilometres 4 days a week, 3 km a day for 3 days a week.It reals great. Since starting the program, my eyesight has returned to 20/20, I can again hear a pin drop. I heal quickly, topical regeneration in 5-7 days. Most amazing stuff.

Unsure, dislike the smell

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I did have high hopes when I decided to buy this, after reading on it online. I bought it mainly for eczema issues (red bumps with liquid), maybe it works better for dry type of eczema?! Anyway, I did try a few times on my skin, it did have a very slight burning feeling but it goes away quickly. Not sure if it helps, I felt I am getting more tiny goosebump type bumps, not sure if it is related, so I stopped using it on my skin. I tried one teaspoon once. The smell is horrible, like petrol. But it does goes away after awhile. I am unsure if I will buy again. I now used it on my face sometimes, and my ears which are having weepy eczema issues. I do not use it on my body now.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 25, 2014

I take this in the morning - after stopping all coffee and caffeine products. Follow it with Barlean's Olive leaf extract and Starwest Botanicals Green Power mixed powder. -all available from iHerb. It's a greatnutritive wake-me-up. On the second bottle now. It also dissolved a wart on the skin. Nice.