Overall

Posted by Reviewer1159639 on Apr 06, 2013

Can't explain, gives one more stability, not just in a slight mood improvement but overall a subtle feeling of vitality.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Jun 06, 2015

This oil is magic. It has improved my sleep, it seems to burns fat around stomach, it gives energy and cleans the whole digestive system. I will use it the rest of my life. One teaspoon a day is enough.

Best of all!

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Feb 25, 2014

This is such a good product for a general well being. Take it first thing in the morning, one spoon and you'll see how your health improve. I have been reordering for my whole family!

Simply Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on Jan 23, 2011

This is Black seed oil! Taste by Taste of seed to oil , they taste exactely alike. So it is the real thing! As far as functionality goes with this oil - can virtually cure every illness and pain with constant use. Amazing CURE-ALL!

good news

Posted by Reviewer2345516 on Jun 26, 2010

I do feel different and i also use it on my skin where it is the driest. finally something that works and is natural.

black seed

Posted by Reviewer1493311 on Sep 02, 2008

This product is excellent . In the two years my sisters and friends have been using it we have seen a great improvement in our health. Thank you for offering black seed in the 8oz., because we have not been able to find it locally. Thank You Very Much!

Ancient Gem

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on May 23, 2015

Fabulous product. Within 24 hours of taking this product a long term persistent cough disappeared. Highly rate it.

It really works

Posted by 4714485154372246792 on Feb 21, 2015

My sore on my head simply mostly gone after having one bottle of this plus. One day my son keep on coughing since the morning and I give three drops to him, his cough almost stopped completely immediately. After a while he cough again after having some sweet drinks, I give him another few drops and he immediately stop coughing. It is really amazing!_

Wonderful product.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It tastes REALLY bad, but is indeed potent and the real thing. The price is affordable, too. I'm becoming a regular user of this oil. I think it helps with detox and general well-being. I also apply it to my skin, it feels so good and makes the skin just glow!

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.