black cumin

Posted by Reviewer1672558 on Aug 18, 2009

This apparently according to ancient scripts cures everything except death. So far, so good. My fingernails are long and strong for the first time in my life so something's going on. Watch this space!

Black seed

Posted by 4932212753187012142 on Sep 24, 2013

This stuff is great! It helps with energy, keeps me from being too hungry, and has lowered my blood sugar. I have a lot more energy now. And with that, it helps me to sleep, because I get more exercise.

Great product i can attest to.

Posted by Reviewer2185319 on Mar 01, 2014

My total cholesterol was 193 with Triglycerides showing 164. I started using Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Original Plain with ""Himalaya Garlic capsules", took a low carb diet and was walking for 20 minutes on most days of the week. After 3 months, my doctor advised a blood work again and the results were astonishing. My total cholesterol is 160 with Triglycerides down to 89. Great products i can attest to.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1234171 on Aug 13, 2010

i recommend this to all.. this is also recommended by Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h).

Black seed capsules

Posted by Reviewer1684136 on Apr 08, 2011

I was introduced to black seed cumin by a friend, who had purchased the actual seeds from a herbal store. I found the capsules were good, but I preferred the seeds.

Love it!

Posted by 4774354831316874086 on Mar 12, 2013

I have used the oil in the past and loved the results.. but not the taste.. I'm going to try the caps this time!!

Great Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 13, 2014

Has so much research as to this Black Seed and correcting health problems. This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists. Im taking this for my diabetic pancreas.

Product evaluation

Posted by Reviewer1422558 on Oct 20, 2011

This product is good,only make sure to keep as much as possible of the volatile oils in the capsuls and let people know about it. Thank you.

I take black seed for general health benefits.

Posted by Reviewer2103069 on Apr 14, 2011

Amazing Herbs offers Black Seed at a competitive price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3036802 on Oct 01, 2010

I am from Kosova and I must say that iHerb are providing the best online services so far. Please continue with this tempo, and many thanks from Kosova.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »